Reviews for Doused
Alavna chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Hey, cool fan fiction. why'd you stop? it's really good. you should continue writing this.

Alavna
Jay chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I don't know whether or not you're still active, and this is probably the first you've heard of this in a long time but I think it would be cool to continue this story...looks like you're off to a good start...
Belandra chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow, that's avery cool start and it makes one want to read more about the other alien kids. I haven't seen Ocean Girl in a while, but it used to be one of my favorite shows.

You definitely caught my attention with the beginning of that story, but unluckily there's not more of it.

Pity you stopped writing.

Belandra
phoebe chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
i really love your story it it the best one here please continue
Doec chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Whoa, I haven't seen Ocean Girl in years but I remember watching it all the time when I was younger. You probably won't get this review since its been well over a year since you posted it, but if there's any more then I'd love to see it.
MacGyverMagic chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Just continue. This is no place to stop the story.
kelly chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Ocean Girl is one of my all time favorite shows! Love Jason, Brett, & Cass! Write more as soon as possible. Please!
phoebe morgan chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
It has a great start 4 a fan fic and I would love for u 2 continue it. 9 out of 10
Firewings chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
That's really cool! At first, I thought it was Neri or Mera talking at the beginning. This was fun to read. :o)
codi chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
that was good where's the rest.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Hey, cool story, I like. Keep writing.