Reviews for A Christmas Parallel
Prizz chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Did you know that this happened in the Anime? Episode 342. Well, not exactly the whole thing but some parts. Thanks for writing this. I hope you write more IchiRuki fics in the future.
mango-pudding11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
so cute and funny! truly lovable! _
Sephy-Chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Ahww s sweet, love between 2 thick-headded people, It was fun to read, thanx!
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
so much swearing, they don't swear, not in the show or the books, why so much swearing? anyway, that was really good. sorry about the outburst, i just hate swearing in every 'god damn' sentence.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Too cute, I loved the last line, it's like there is double meaning to it! :) Yay keep up the ixr
violetctm chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
this is really good... although i dont think ichigo is that vulgar
gossa chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I have liked it a lot _
aznanime-eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
i think i read this about 3 times but i've never commented about it till now. it's a LOVELY fic. I've had so much fun with it. I normally only read renji/rukia fics, but I was so glad i stumbled into this one. I'm starting to really adore this couple just because they're very down to earth, not all mushy gushy fluff. "I'll m-murder him. I'll murder that cheeky bastard..." hhaahhaah best lines ever. made me drop to the floor laughing. classic i say. sheer brilliance. love it. keep up the good work. count me as a fan.
purpleviolets chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh! That's so beautiful. I really love ice skating (although I've never been before I love the concept) Christmas is quite a nice time. And I can't knit, but I respect Rukia for trying to though! I love the way you've incorporated humour and a sense of lightness into your fic. Made me all bubbly inside!
amwong88 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Lovely and all of them are in character as well!

hahaha...i tried making a scarf for someone once too but it took me like a whole year to make something that was a metre long and in the end, it was so bad, i was too embarrassed to give it...sigh...

Anyways, keep up the good work and please do more Ichigo x Rukia fics - i adore them!
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aww that was kyuute Great work; keep it up.
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
OW! Suprising that Ichigo doesn't have a concusion!-did I spell that right?- Anyway that was cute and funny. I very much enjoyed it!
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was so cute. I love how both Ichigo and Rukia act like they don't care, but they try so hard that it's just so obvious that they're into each other.

Favourite part? The "cold hand" part. Eheh. Any excuse to hold Rukia's hand, eh Ichigo you sly dawg, you _
Irrel chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
aw beautiful! Sequel )
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
hah funny funny, good story.