Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time of Second Chances
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2017
I figure Ginny is a Death Eater, bewitching all the boys so she can get info and control them. She wanted the power of time travel, and who knows what other secrets she will get from spying.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
Oh, good, a villain we can love to hate!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
LOL
lovergyrl100 chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
Petunia is the new Muggle Studies professor? And here I thought I couldn't be more surprised
lovergyrl100 chapter 20 . 2/6/2017
Fudge is a werewolf?! Are you kidding me?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Are you sure that the Kremeler isn't an Exeed
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
I'm guessing that Marcus Evans is actually James Potter
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
Wow. Snaps was flirting with someone. The end has come!
HarryPLover18 chapter 30 . 12/14/2015
Why are you stopping continue updating the suspenseis killing me!:-)
anadylive chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
OH MY GOSH
I hadn't realized this story wasn't completed! I can't believe I just read 200k of an UNFINISHED STORY! I can't believe you haven't updated since 2007! I hope this e-mail of yours still exists so you can receive this review and hopefully be motivated to consider continuing the story. If you don't have the rest of the story written out, would you consider posting the notes you undoubtedly have? I would really love to read the rest. There were some part of the story that felt a little rushed, or immaturely written, but from start to finish, your skills as a writer have clearly gotten better. I still can't believe Harry, and Hermione especially, have been so unobservant that they didn't notice Marc being gone once a month.
Anyway, I'm glad Hermione is alive, I'm glad Harry got to spend time with his parents. Ron almost being sentenced to Azkaban was great, and I I really truly hope you could at least provide (us? me?) with the notes for the rest of the story! It's not the same as reading the whole thing, but it's better than nothing.
Brownbraid chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
GAH! Noo that can't be all there is, I need the rest of the story it's so good! I hope you haven't abandoned it :(
Blueski chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
OMG this is a reeeeaaallllyy great fanfic. It unbelievable! Pppllleeeeeaaaassseeee finish real quick. And do you mind if you put a dueling club session with harry and dumbledore while Dudley Is watching? Really good fanfic btw.
noel123400 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
awsom
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Um, a scarab is a beetle.
It's an Eqyptian beetle.

So why would there be a difference between scarab wings and beetle wings when a scarab is a type of beetle?
EmpressLupin chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
this is pretty good so far.