Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time of Second Chances
anadylive chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
OH MY GOSH
I hadn't realized this story wasn't completed! I can't believe I just read 200k of an UNFINISHED STORY! I can't believe you haven't updated since 2007! I hope this e-mail of yours still exists so you can receive this review and hopefully be motivated to consider continuing the story. If you don't have the rest of the story written out, would you consider posting the notes you undoubtedly have? I would really love to read the rest. There were some part of the story that felt a little rushed, or immaturely written, but from start to finish, your skills as a writer have clearly gotten better. I still can't believe Harry, and Hermione especially, have been so unobservant that they didn't notice Marc being gone once a month.
Anyway, I'm glad Hermione is alive, I'm glad Harry got to spend time with his parents. Ron almost being sentenced to Azkaban was great, and I I really truly hope you could at least provide (us? me?) with the notes for the rest of the story! It's not the same as reading the whole thing, but it's better than nothing.
Brownbraid chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
GAH! Noo that can't be all there is, I need the rest of the story it's so good! I hope you haven't abandoned it :(
Blueski chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
OMG this is a reeeeaaallllyy great fanfic. It unbelievable! Pppllleeeeeaaaassseeee finish real quick. And do you mind if you put a dueling club session with harry and dumbledore while Dudley Is watching? Really good fanfic btw.
noel123400 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
awsom
Revelation Rebel chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Um, a scarab is a beetle.
It's an Eqyptian beetle.

So why would there be a difference between scarab wings and beetle wings when a scarab is a type of beetle?
EmpressLupin chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
this is pretty good so far.
susannahblack19 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
OMG LOVE THE SORTING HAT'S SONG IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A REAL ONE!

U MAKING ME ALL EMOTIONL NOW! WAHHHH! *SATRTS WAILING* *LOOKS UP FROM TEARFUL EYE'S AND STAINED CHEEKS* I HATE U! NAAH NOT REALLY BUT I DO LOVE THIS!

SUSANNAHBLACK19

BTW: THE ONLY TIME I WRITE IN CAPITAL'S FOR A REVIEW IS IF I HAVE COMPLETELY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT AND IN THIS CAST THE SORTING HATS SONG!
Jedi Master Albus chapter 30 . 1/5/2012
You should carry this on, it's good!
YeCatsJ chapter 30 . 8/29/2011
just finished the story - would love to see it finished.
Cassandra30 chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
Ack! Pity you haven't ever finished this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 29 . 3/10/2011
Way to go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 3/10/2011
That old man! Arrgghh! Fudge isn't much better! Honestly these people want LV to win!
Cassandra30 chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
Most excellent! Does the Ministry truly intend for LV to win?
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 3/10/2011
Ack! Killing off Hermione was bad!
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 3/10/2011
So it begins. Bumbles needs to believe Harry even more. Unfortunately he seems to be unable too.