Reviews for Broken Lullabies
sparra-music chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is incredibly sad. All the sadder because I can actually imagine this happening at some point between Absolute Power and Daniel ascending.
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
So very sad
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh. That was so sad. I don't want it to be so completely without hope but I think perhaps it is. It sort of has to be. (I know I'm rambling but I want to hug Daniel and give him back his sense of wonder and I know that no one can.) Very good story. More please. Not necessarily with a touch of hope at the end.
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Very poignant, captured pre Meridian very well. I notice your SG stories seem all to be written from Daniel's POV. I'd love to see you write the other SG-1 characters...
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wonderfully written, and so sad.
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Astoundingly brilliant! The way you express Daniel and Jack is absolutely stunning. Right on the mark! I enjoyed this story very thoroughly.
Banner chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Marvellous.

Intelligent and sensitive - an excellent portrayal of clinical depression. When you don't even realise how tired and hopeless you are...
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow! What a sense of utter desolation! - mental, physical & spiritual. It makes me feel lost just reading it. Excellent.
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This is actually very true to how it can be. One day one wakes up and realizes that not much really matters in the bigger scheme of things. that much has been lost along the way. A thoughtful and insightful piece.
martha chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I think this story has succeeded in capturing the frame of mind that Daniel was nearing right before the episode Meridian took place, which is what I believe the author was working towards. I found the end of the story, Jack and Daniel's brief conversation, to be extremely powerful. I think the author should be aware that there is a typo in that section that takes away a bit of the power as it causes the reader to stumble. (Or it caused me to, at least.) "Daniel reached out a hand, tracing gently across the groves." Believe it should be grooves. Powerful imagery, when corrected. I very much enjoyed this story and hope the author won't think I'm nitpicking.
Angel of the Fallen chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Liked how you portrayed Daniel. You could feel how deeply he was hurting. Great story,
Midget Jedi chapter 1 . 1/21/2005