Reviews for What Am I Doing With My Life?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I. Just. Loved. It! Thank you! :)
Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Wow, what a great story. I am so in love with your bantering. The kiss (the first and the second) made me get goosebumps, lol. That's a good sign. Goodness, so many parts made me smile/laugh, but two come to mind. I think it was in Chapter 4. When Lorelai spilled water and blurted out 'crapping lovely' or something. And in chapter 4 or 5, think it was 5-Lorelai and Rory's whole sign thing was beautiful. And by beautiful I mean very much in character and extremely funny. Oh, and when Luke was leaving after the first kiss, Lorelai kinda called out to him and told him not to forget to call her. Ah! So cute. That was such a small part, but it was so sweet and it made me smile. I really did enjoy this story! And I know this review is flowing in late so I hope u get it :)
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
I jsut read this whole story in one shot, since i only recently came across it! My god was it awesome! LOVED it!
RogueHoney chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
i liked the story it was cute. yo should write a sequel.
Mrs. Scott Patterson chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
WAUW!
Sarah chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
great story! :) love these kind of fics
missinoutonlife chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
omg i loved your story. you put luke and lorelai in perfect chracteratizatoin. the story was funny and yet sweet. you describe the kissing scenes so well and thats hard to come across these days. i hope you write more stories. i love the way you write. GREAT STORY!
Lenina Crowne chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Aww, that was so sweet! I really enjoyed this series. :)
Lucky7 chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
aw i love it!
Shima And Tempis chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
The Hello Kitty thing was a little freaky, but that's Lorelai sometimes. Very cute fic, nicely written.

-SAT
Dafted chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Happy story! Joo rawk! I love the way it turned out, you are an awesome writer!
LLmeantb chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
no! Not "The End" I want more!
Evenstar1002 chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
That was really sweet fanfic! The End is very very good :-) Hope to read more from you soon.
ProFfeSseR chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Brilliant chapter! To bad the story is over, but if you'll write another one just as good at this, I'll definitely read it! For now, I loved reading this story, and the end, perfect!
xheybails chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
i loved it! it was so great!