Reviews for On Fate and Denial
awesome
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh Kaiba. I think Jou needs to smack (or kiss) some sense into him. lol ;D
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Indeed they do Kaiba-san. Indeed they do.

-AMUSED-
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This story may have different interpretations. Either Joey or Kaiba are in denial about their feelings, but since Kaiba thinks that it's fate that he and Joey are together, or at least, doing things together, I think that Kaiba is the one that does not admit his feelings or maybe he doesn't have them at all, but I prefer the first choice.
witheringtoviolet chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
you're such a beautiful writer. i love all your work. not even on exception- they're all lovely.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
So...who's in denial? Joey or Kaiba? It could really be taken either way. It kind of makes you think... Or maybe I'm reading into it too much. Hmm, I'll say it's Kaiba. Because I'm a hopeless romantic. But now I can't stop thinking about it!
chittyco chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Another great story that makes me look like a brick throwing saloir
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
kool
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow.

I don't get it, but I loved it!
BoxerBitch chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Kind of makes you wonder lust or love. Lol. Well, anyhow, it was a kute story. Keep it up!

Karrissa-chan
astalder27 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
lol love it!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
/Some people truly want to be blind./

Yes, and I'm thinking it's Kaiba. But whatever helps him sleep at night.. :)
Princess Of Kamui chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Nice fic!

I really liked it! Keep going!

Etto... gomen ne for dpelling mistakes english isn't my mother language I try my best though-

Ja ne! And gomen ne for the short review!

POK (Princess Of Kamui)
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
My darling Callous!Seto and Cute!Jou...how I love those two together...you work wonders with them! Really great fic...and I'm off to read more

ShufflE Queen
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Kaiba's kind of being blind though... silly Kaiba and his silly ways, but we somehow still love him... and Jou always love Jou. hey Misura, don't you have other stories to finish? i can't remember if you finished some or not (as bad as that sounds, it's really not meant to, sorry for being stupid and forgetful -.-;;) if you have stories that i want finished then work your little author-arse off on finishing it because i love your work so much _ so write more and i'll review you later_