Reviews for Wavelength
gabumon chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
i see you havent updated in a while, you havent abandoned this story have you? please say no, its good! i wanna know what happens next and how shep gets back to his body!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
It just stopped. The story just ended and I really wanted to read what happens next. This story is too good to be abandoned.
Meirelle chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
This is awesome. Keep up the good work. :)
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
Wow! Fantastic story with a unique (and twisted!) perspective. I'm truly enjoying it & I can't wait for the next chapter :).
Klenotka chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
And? When are you gonna finish this? I am really anxious here so update soon, please.
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
Hey! Finish this please. :)
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
What a chillingly horrible thing to say to a child. Well done chapter!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Very fine start!
Luna chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Meep! Any chance of getting this finished? Is wonderful!
Sheppardster chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Argh! You can't leave it there... where's the next chapter? Please keep writing this story, it's fantastic.
demishka chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
This is so coll! Can't wait for more!
szhismine chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
this is good!

this is a good fic, please continue soon!
Orka chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
This is better than most of the 'inside Rodney's head' fics I've read because he's not perfect and has a darker side. It makes him more 3-D than he already is is. But, you know, you just can't leave a person hanging like that. You should have updated by now. I NEED TO KNOW HOW THE ANSWER MAN PULLS IT OFF!
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Okay, the way I see it you'll need at *least* two more chapters to finish this off, one to have Rodney figure out how to re-intigrate Spirit-Sheppard with Flesh-Sheppard (a subject more than worthy of its own chapter of exposition, I'm sure). But then there will HAVE to be a whole chapter on "What Happens After". How drastically has Sheppard's feelings for Rodney changed after this, and in what direction?

What about Rodney? How's he gonna react to realizing Sheppard knows what has to be his deepest, darkest memories? Oh... Got shivers just thinking about all the possibilities.

See, ya can't just wind people up this tight and not expect us to go zinging madly all about the room until it finishes up.

So, any time you want to update...(please?)

BTW, thank you for an extremely ingrossing story, its bad to say, but I almost wish I HADN'T found your story, at least not before it was complete. This is just gonna eat at me all week, I know it...
JessicaRae24 chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Interesting concept. I like. Please update soon. I adore how you are writing Sheppard. :) Keep up the good work.