Reviews for Don't stand so close to me
lilpeng1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So tonight I figured I shall read all your HG/SS fics! And I swear each one is better than the other. I was a bit worried with how this one could go. I'm a little wary of Songfics but this was perfect. Somehow you captured both the song and the characters! When I first read it I wondered how you would do the stuck in the rain verse of the song and it was the best!
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
please, not so close to me...

I understand.
I get it.
I know.

I cant have empathy, but I have sympathy.

I know.
Jess chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I enjoyed your story Straighter, but this is even better. I think you'd be really good at writing a longer HGSS fanfic. xx
Mystical blue chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was superb, elegant and to the point. Just perfect and refreshing, thank you very much!
sportsnightnut chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was amazing. Just angsty enough to make me hate myself for reading it, but just romantic enough that I smiled throughout. :) Fantastic job.
Abbey Snape chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
i've just randomly found this, and it was brilliant.

so simply written, and the lyrics, i must agree, are perfect for them... ]
Aeris921 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Wow. This has GOT to be the BEST "Don't Stand So Close to Me" Fanfic I've read yet. The way you blend the lyrics into the fanfic is positively brilliant, and so wonderfullay different than your average songfic. You are a genius. Your Snape is absolutely awesome. This fanfic is so believable. The ending line was fantastic. Just everything about this story seemed too good to be true, because I haven't read a new, decent, original HG/SS fanfic in ages. This is definitely going on my favourites list. Keep up the great work!

Tory
LetTheGoodTimesRoll chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Amusing, fustrating, cute, wonderful. I love that song I love the way you incorparated the lyrics into the writting, it was delightfully amusing, the question is are you going to write a sequel after graduation? I understand if you don't want to on this one after all it is a songfic and rather complete as it is.
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Ugh. Very well written but ugh. No wonder Snape is Slytherin.

Sting was a teacher pre Policea nd he said he threw in that line "just like that book by Nabakov"because he still liked to educate.
llylou chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Very good story, I particularly like the way you incorporated the song into the story and I absolutly love the last line.
angela chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
An excellent work - free of the usual cliches that these stories can fall back on. Your take on Snape is believable - still harsh on the surface but showing vulnerability beneath. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Lala chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This is an excellent story!

I love how you blend the song into the story. I especially love the end, where he tells her not to stand so close to him! Good Job! :D
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
The song seems to fit so well...absolutely wonderful. read a reccommendation for this on WIKTT and thought I might check it out. very glad I did. amazing.
Hysterically Insane Author chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
this story is absolutely amazing and I commend you on it

Emily
Ella chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
At first I was wary of this story because it seemed so similar to a Remus/Hermione fic I read last night that also used this song and that had the same title, but now I realise that it fully deserves the rec it got at WIKKT.

I loved it and got shivers. Need I say more?

Oh dear... this was not something I should have read before class. :S