Reviews for My Story
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh man, this was fantastic! I never did think about a Courtney/Spader thing, but hey, if Bobby's hitting on Loor, then why not? I think it sound great! Loved it!

Are you going to do more? Like other times in the book when they see each other again?
GilbertDrone328 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Very good story.
LeFrenchMartini chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Allo!

it.

I thought it was going to be some kind of Mary- Sue but it was awesome :D

If you have time & its not too much trouble would you mind R&R my story.

& Shayy ;
Fierce Kitten chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
*smiles* Really- frekin'- good!
TheEurpacifamerasian1021 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
It's really good! You could make it more emotional, though...

Chelsea_
sakura-angel113 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wow! This is a great story! I'm glad that someone finally wrote a story with Spader/Courtney! Please update!
FictionalBadGuyLover chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aja Killian,

Wow! Finally, someone who reads both Harry Potter and Pendragon, though I thought there would be more...guess not. Loved the story! Are you going to continue it? I hope so...Well, that is all I have to say about that...good job!

FictionalBadGuyLover

Hobey-Ho (Finally, someone will get it!)
Meghan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I loved your story. I belive it potrayed Courtney well. And I know this is stupid but it made me even more mad at her but I guess that's what good writting is suposed to do. Privoke emotion. I shouldn't and it's completely biased but for some reason it dosn't bug me with the thought of Bobby and Loor but Courtney and anyone else bugs me. For some reason I just don't like Courtney she seems selfish and arrogant somtimes.
Kitty Weasley KW chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This was a very well written story. I, however, hate Courtney and all she stands for. I love Spader, though. Therefore I detest Courtney and Spader as a couple. You are a brilliant writer, but I don't share your opinion on Pendragon couples.
akanekai chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Great job so far! It's interesting to see the way Bobby acts from Courtney's point of view. Keep up the good work! (hint, hint, continue the story!). lol.

Rachel :)
airiia chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Omg! That story is exactly what the Pendragon Series needs. A girl's side of the story! That is besides Loor and Aja! Please write more like this I will be looking forward more and more to your stories. I hope you don't mind if I weave some of the elements you used into my story I will soon post!
jibs chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
great story... courtney and spader make a great couple. really well ritten and characters stayed in character im eargerly awaiting the 6th book... pendragon is my favorite series neways good job update soon plz!
quizgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Is this taken from one of the books? I've only read the first one... silly me...

Good chapter and good writing style!

quizgirl
spacetart chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Great Courtney story!
realfanficts chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Come on! aren't you going to update this? It's a good story! Just make sure to remember the DISCLAIMER next chapter.