Reviews for My Story
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh wow! It's so nice to know someone agrees with Spader/Courtney as a pairing. You can't imagine how long I've been trying to find something like this...very nice job!
Nancy chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
very good story it's almost like how courtney really feels!
The Phantom Rose chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
update soon!
Vo Spader chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I think your right Spader does have something for Courtney ar visa versa KEEP AT IT!
Essence Of Reality chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Good- a good Pendragon Fan fic. Not to say that there aren't any more, but of the few I have read this surpasses all of them. You really keep all of the characters realistic and by the book.

And yeah, Spader is SO much cooler than Bobby. LOL Courtney is...okay. I don't love her, but I don't hate her either. SPADER RULES!

Please update soon! I'll be watching...
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
oh please keep writing.i know that is where the fifth book ends-but i love courtney's pov. also-i really like her and spader's relationship-they make a great couple. even though she was with bobby-he has changed so much. her and spader are so good together. i love your writing and this story.
piper chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I just finished the 5th book and think that Spader and Courtney belong together! This was really good!
robert pendragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
nice story. very nice twist to it, but if they d ostay together wont it sort of jeapordize the mission. What if courtney destroy the friendship between bobby adn spader?
Evfrosyne chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Coolio!Nice 2 see stuff courtney's point of view. I like it!Keep it up.
me chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Hey, I like your story , it seems very well written, though I am a huge fan of Bobby and Courtney together! I mean, Spader seems cute and all, but Bobby was there first, not that Bobby doesnèt have his faults, but still. Anyway, I canèt wait to read the next chapter, it seems like an interesting story
midnightzrain chapter 1 . 1/24/2005