Reviews for Mac Against Black Ice
Radiorox chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Hey! Glad to hear that you are ok! :) I had a similar experience - 1994 - Smokey Mountains. We spent a week at a Cabin at the top of the friggin thing. On the way down the last day of the trip (we were in a 16 passenger van full with 8 people, food, luggage, etc.) the road was slick, my father lost control of the van and we came to a stop right at the edge of the cliff. I agree to that whole "life flashing before your eyes" it happens.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
great story.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Whoa-that was good-scary but good!

Your "watching Angel" must have been looking after you today!

Great fic-after watching Mac slap Webb the weasel tonight I enjoyed a little Harm/Mac!

joanoa chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
The author's note explains why the story was so vivid. the skidding and all. Glad you're okay. And no, experiences like that are not fun. Thanks for the read.
Arian04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
very cute and wonderful. I love the twins. I would like to see more of this, maybe how they got there, or more of the story about the kids. Please consider continuing this!
problematick chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Ahh! OMG! You mean we almost lost you? ::hugs tight:: I'm glad you're ok! Jeez...that would scare the crap out of me...

. Whew. Glad you're alright.

P.S. Is there any more after this? I mean I know that was a definitive end but...more? _
aserene chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
nice story, i like it! I really like the dreams...Those are always my favorite parts. Write another soon!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
First off really glad that your safe after that experience. Wonderful fic here, and it was perfect to have Harm there to hear Mac say she loved him :). Why did this not happen in the Christmas episode?
snugglebug chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow! Great story, but I'm sorry it was based on reality. So glad you're OK!