Reviews for Life After Arnold
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
...*sad* helga. Poor helga. *sighs* I always hated angst stories since I'm a serious crybaby and go deeper than it is but somehow I always go back to it only for me to regret it. It's like a slap of reality to the face.
purple pineapples chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
That was so sad...and then it got kinda happy. I love this fanfic! That was so sweet, and sad! So...keep up the amazing work and bcuz ur such a GR8 writer u should keep writing...cuz u rock! So...again love this fanfic! Cya bye!
skatergirl13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Good Work! Not every fanfic can work out as a happy, lovy-dovy, Arnold & Helga forever. I want to read more, please update!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Now this is how I always portayed Lila!

Many people always thought that Lila always had an ulterior motive. She didn't.

What you portrayed was genuine. Lila was never bad.

Since your story was short, that may explained why I did not understand how Lila could physically make Helga look at her, when Helga would usually hit, or at least push someone away if someone got too close to Helga's personal space. That part of the story did not seem like Helga.

Also, it would be a little surprising that Helga would give up on Arnold so easily, since she has had this obsession with "Ice Cream" for so many years. Maybe you should have explained more on how Arnold did not love her. I guess i missed that part.

The way i see it...the only way Helga would completely give up, if Arnold died. But...as i said before...maybe i missed something.

But if a little more explanation had been given, this is how I would really portray both Helga and Lila. It's still a good story.
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
VERY nicely done! My only minor critisism would be that I'd rather you didn't write this in first person, but still a great job! _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I liked it, despite the fact that Arnold doesn't love her...that's a hard pill for any HA! fan to swallow I think, but it was a change from the norm and actually made me kind of like Lila for the short time I was reading this story! You did an excellent job and it is very true, only a scant few childhood crushes grow into adult relationships, and the majority of us DO have to suck it up and get on with our lives after our first initial heartbreak. I guess that's why so many of us love the idea of Arnold and Helga together...not only do we love their characters and contrast thereof, but we all like the idea of long lasting love like that! Great job!
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I love it! This story was great. I give it four trillion gold stars. :) Sugar's good, you know. Anyway, I thought this was an awesome story! You rock!
X Shin X chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I don't understand why so many reviewers don't like Arnold being with someone else besides Helga. Shute, I'll put Arnold with Nadine if I have too lol. Good fanfic overall and Helga of course will never get over the fact that Arnold doesn't love her. It's the reality and I have a fanfic that would show several reviewers that :) Remember ARnold's Darkside? IT's back and I just posted chapter 9 girl. I hope you have the time to review it sometime. Take care and peace.
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This is a really interesting (the good kind) piece of work. I mean, it almost makes me want to rethink making Lila all "EVIL" in my stories,...except for one. But anyway, mucho delicioso, PLEASE CONTINUE!

-Pointy_Objects
Number6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Hi, I like your fanfiction, because is one of the very few to acknowledge a point that I have seen in the show.

I watched HA! for a year now, but I think that Lila is a sensible and noble person in the show, but for some reason everyone thinks very bad about her (including Helga).

Here we have a Lila who is not vindictive, who is a good person, like in the show.

And there is a mention to Brainy! Brainy is my favorite character of HA! lore, the timid guy who sees Helga for what she really is and never gives up on her, despite all the violence!

Only a thing: Brainy really loves Helga and cares for her, he will never reveal Helga's secrets, but here Lila needs to know so she can forgive Helga, so I think he will do it.

I think is good to see that there are people in fandom that want to treat all the characters of HA! with love and respect.

DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Greetings ShanniC!

This is a good story, normally I dont go in for stories with no Arnold/Helga paring, but you have me curious. I want to see more if there is more.

Oh Falsely Accused has been updated, be sure to read and review.

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)