Reviews for Family Picnics are a Pain
dudebladeX chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Now all we need is the Darkholme family picnic and we got both major families covered.
Heuress chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh my God, that was just hilarious! I haven't laughed like that in a while! Hehe, gotta love Pietro.
Tracy chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Ha ha ha, I loved this so much!
Nerdy-self99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
loved it. especialy the strawberry part
Malrora chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I honestly didn't think I was going to enjoy this much, but I have to say, you really got me laughing. The bit with Pietro using Magneto's helmet really set me off XD
SweetestSong23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
So Toad is the only one who can distract Wanda enough to forget what she was remembering? Makes sense.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 7/10/2011

But how do you chase Pietro? I mean... it seems a little tricky, considering he has super-speed and all...
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Crazy and random and somehow hillariously funny. Nice work :)
HMwheels chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
So good moments
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aww, that's so sweet. Daddy Magneto bonding with son-in-law Toad. This was so cute. And how could Pietro think he could hide his purchases from his daddy? The bill would eventually come up for payment, after all...sometimes you just gotta wonder about Quickie.
A.K.A Liv chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
that was hilareous. "thanks Dad!" Todd gave Mangeto a hug. "i love you."
Flamable chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Awesome and so well written! *wipes tears* couldn't stop laughing at this one dude! Its f* hilarious! Seriously! This is such a piece of art! I cant imagine Magneto's face! Pietro's driving, Todds love for Wanda and her hatred for him...what a classic! Im speecless now! I love it! Write more! Whoahahahahahahahahahahaha! Muwhahahahahahahahah! Buh bye...God bless:)
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
LOL,great story.
TAlaStalking wolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Loved it!
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Pietro gets his just desserts once again! (And in light of the banana cream pie, "desserts" appears to be the proper spelling here.) Thanks for another Brotherhood story, Red Witch!