Reviews for The Truth of The Heart
claudia.lam.188 chapter 36 . 3/21
UPDATE pls...
:D Me
Love the fluff!
I am sobbing, and my mum thinks I'm a bloody freak. I would have.
Why the daftness, Lily? Honestly, it wouldn't hurt to open your eyes a few times every decade.
Ohhhh! What a way to start the midnight fanfic session!
I blame society on the civilized way they're acting. It is awfully suspicious, precisely why I am blaming so bloody vaguely. Original, isn't it?
lovejily chapter 1 . 2/3
I really like this story. It's the 2nd best fan fiction I have ever come across on this site. Well, it could have been my favourite story, if you could have extended the story and shown how Lily confesses about her feeling towards James. I would like to see how they get together.
This is a great story. (Tom makes me feel furious, but it's still good a story.
NT808 chapter 1 . 1/13
This sounds kinda like B.C Daily's Commentarius..
Jayel Potter chapter 36 . 11/14/2014
Fantastic! the best story i have ever read! i loved how you pulled off the sirius and sapphire romance and it was so good to read. some of the bits were really funny and made me laugh out loud. really good job!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
I love Maddie! And I think your story is GREAT. Please update soon! I love this story too much!
SHIT imma guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
:U
U:
I cant
My
Agejave uh gsjevejb
Gemma chapter 35 . 9/5/2014
Ooh and I might have some more spoilers!

Once finally through, they stopped. "Over there, Lily," Remus said, pointing, his voice tinged with regret. He pushed her, and she took a few steps forward, her arms wrapped tightly around her body in an effort to stay warm. A pair of figures materialised gradually in the half-dark, embracing closely.

And don't forget- The laughter left a bitter taste in James' mouth as Tom caught Lily's arms and twirled her into his own. "I've been looking for you for ages and this is where you were hiding all this. time?" He looked at James, who returned his gaze mutely. "You look gorgeous, did I tell you that?Taking her arm, he pulled her off into the crowd, leaving Lily only enough time for one parting, apologetic glance.

There was a plus sign in between every single word! I had to correct all of it! Remind me how many words are in one paragraph from now on!
Gemma chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
Chapter 34
Another line? "DON'T CALL ME LIL!"
And another? It only took a heartbeat for Lily to realise who they were. Tom. Serena.
And another? "You bad boys."
Gemma chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
Oh hurray I was right. Okay fine, I'd already read it lol. Well, I suppose it was quite obvious.
2,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »