Reviews for The Truth of The Heart
LE chapter 36 . 9/6
You better update soon this story is addicting and I need to know how it ends
PLEASE FINISH THIS! Your work is wonderful so don't stop! I don't want to wait too long for the next chapters!
Oh my god! I just read all of your chapters! This is so amazing! I feel like I'm reading a JKR book (set awhile into the past of course). This is such a cliffhanger to me anyway. Ahhhh! Keep writing u have an amazing talent! Love love love love!
iris chapter 1 . 7/27
to the person who said James was seeker: No. James was actually a chaser, in the books. But in the movie, they made james a seeker. You should go to ( /wiki/James_Potter)

James was a chaser but was an exceptional seeker, just because he was playing with the snitch doesn't mean he's already a seeker. it's like "I have a pen, I am an author." :)
Jameslilylover chapter 36 . 7/23
U better update soon this story rocks
This story you have written is AMAZING! Keep continuing on writing this story, I love it! In my opinion, you should publish this and turn it into a book! :D
Nat the Nutter chapter 36 . 6/27
Is this complete?
James was seeker he always played with a snitch your story is great but i hate that james is chaser
Amazing story! I love it! Please update soon!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 36 . 4/14
Aah... This is super cute. I lurve it a lot. Plz update soon!
lilyangel44 chapter 36 . 4/13
Pleaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee post more its been 6 years!
claudia.lam.188 chapter 36 . 3/21
UPDATE pls...
:D Me
Love the fluff!
I am sobbing, and my mum thinks I'm a bloody freak. I would have.
Why the daftness, Lily? Honestly, it wouldn't hurt to open your eyes a few times every decade.
2,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »