Reviews for The Truth of The Heart
iris chapter 1 . 7/27
to the person who said James was seeker: No. James was actually a chaser, in the books. But in the movie, they made james a seeker. You should go to ( /wiki/James_Potter)

James was a chaser but was an exceptional seeker, just because he was playing with the snitch doesn't mean he's already a seeker. it's like "I have a pen, I am an author." :)
Jameslilylover chapter 36 . 7/23
U better update soon this story rocks
This story you have written is AMAZING! Keep continuing on writing this story, I love it! In my opinion, you should publish this and turn it into a book! :D
Nat the Nutter chapter 36 . 6/27
Is this complete?
James was seeker he always played with a snitch your story is great but i hate that james is chaser
Amazing story! I love it! Please update soon!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 36 . 4/14
Aah... This is super cute. I lurve it a lot. Plz update soon!
lilyangel44 chapter 36 . 4/13
Pleaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee post more its been 6 years!
claudia.lam.188 chapter 36 . 3/21
UPDATE pls...
:D Me
Love the fluff!
I am sobbing, and my mum thinks I'm a bloody freak. I would have.
Why the daftness, Lily? Honestly, it wouldn't hurt to open your eyes a few times every decade.
Ohhhh! What a way to start the midnight fanfic session!
I blame society on the civilized way they're acting. It is awfully suspicious, precisely why I am blaming so bloody vaguely. Original, isn't it?
lovejily chapter 1 . 2/3
I really like this story. It's the 2nd best fan fiction I have ever come across on this site. Well, it could have been my favourite story, if you could have extended the story and shown how Lily confesses about her feeling towards James. I would like to see how they get together.
2,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »