Reviews for Butterfly
WoofBlackHayate chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I just got into Chrono Crusade Manga Series and I'm up to 3 but that doesn't matter! I love this story! Can you leave a review on one of my stories and give me the sight? And please read while your at it...I'm planning to write CC fiction too at some point...thanx!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
*gasps* Chrono/Joshua? _;; Joking, joking!

I love the tidbit in there that mentions the things our Rosette says when she sleeps...
adarcel chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
o! COOl WHERE DID U GET THE TRANSLATION FOR THE "CASTLE IN THE AIR" ? GREAT STORY BTW
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
oh, kawaii! so cool!

...by the way, where do you find CDs like that?
Spoonerific chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
D'aww ...

So cute.

(He really sings that? -wants to hear now-)
Megan Of The Sand chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
OH! Please I would love the site! Meh email is : Morbidfairytale4 ok? Good story still BTW
Raven The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Ah I love all your stories. This is really cute as always. _! *thumbs up*

So you want some Chrno Joshua interaction (not like that lol _!)? I'm actually working on a story like that and am outlining it now but I should really start so you can see it. Especially since I enjoy reading your stuff so much, it'd be nice to return the favor.

Keep on writing your stuff is truly beautiful! There needs to be more author's like you!
wolfgirl17591 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow! I loved it; joshua trying to play cupid! *giggles* Promise you'll write more! I'll be one of the first to read it! :)
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
interesting- I enjoyed the story a lot! n.n wee! -huggles Chrno half to death-
Ria chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Maybe you or someone can answer this question for me...why WAS chrno in Mary magdaline's tomb? They never explain it in the anime and as far as I know they don't mention it in the manga either. Maybe I'm wrong...but if you know, or know someone who does know, can you e-mail me at ? That'd be awesome.
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
EEKS! SO CUTE! Heh, Joshua's playing matchmaker...
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
loved this so beauutiful

continue writing
Outsane chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Muy bueno! I want more!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I'm sick of seeing these idiotic Chrono fics. I guess you gave up on Inuyasha. Bye.
AkumaAmaeru22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
great job! keep up the good work! _
30 | « Prev Page 1 2