Reviews for Learning Incentive
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/21
Oh that's good! Sex Magic For Beginners. If that's not a hit then I'm blind!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 8/22
OMG I soo LOVE you character Mr Mann, he is a perfect mentor and/or enabler for Harry. :)
shadewatcher chapter 13 . 8/17
LOL Poor Harry! XD
dennisud chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
This started out as alight weight humorous few pages, but it has grown and evolved to a very interesting saga. Hope that book and the girls will somehow help Harry in his quest...or at the very least further the Potter line! ;-)

jchangpa chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Well anoyher stupidity, understand why it was dead. Another dumbass plot. Really there any story where dumbass do not plot to kill harry that at least make to the good level
jchangpa chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
Well, the story as a plot was not really good. What make me up to here was that it was pointing some step that really make sense, something really not comon on the fanfict stories. Also the onle mention of what was a learning incentive was the title, so what the real title, it do not mattermis another dead story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
This did start to stray quite a bit when Hermione started sharing the book.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
Another of those that worship at the altar of DumbArse
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
What a naughty little librarian.
Netchka chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Will be reading Calm next. ;) ;)
Netchka chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
:) ;) ;) Yeah Harry I don't think Hermy meant to send that book.
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
This is a rather interesting story as it stands. I can understand your reason for discontinuing this story. I am eagerly awaiting the rewrite to this story.
herart chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
It was a nice reading, except for the last chapter 'tough, I would have preferred that ended in a kind of cut instead of in a kind of flow.

Anyway, great plot. Would have been great even if it was just between HHr and Luna or another girl, or just between two and the other pairings used the book between themselves.
HarlyQ chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
You can't force yourself to write when you aren't happy with the way things are going. Thanks for writing and sharing what you were able to.
HarlyQ chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Don't ya just love it when the story takes over?

I've had a lot of fun reading and giggling through each chapter so far.