Reviews for Methods of Interrogation
写的超级到位!!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
...wow. If the team hadn't forced L to lessen the torture, Light could've actually confessed in a few more months, maybe even weeks. But, giving Light rest for 2 days made him clear headed, enough so that he could remember to give up the Death Note and his memorie. Then... you know the rest of the story.

Just... wow. I don't know if this is a oneshot or abandoned, but if it is a oneshot, it's great.
cacey336 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I love this it is a very good story
mmm donut seeds chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Anomaly-Anomaly chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OH! PLEASE UPDATE! I'll review every chapter from now on! PLEASE!
Celare chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow. That was intense and in-depth and, overall, very well done. You've really delved into the thought processes of both L and Light, and it feels extraordinarily true to the characters. Good job.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
You know, I read this on Live Journal, and LOVED it! It's brilliant. Now I can leave a review for it.
darkangel61792 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
absolutely beautiful. one question, why'd it stop! please keep going! i love your writing style!
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
im so glad i decided to go through the fics back wards or i would have never stumbled across this, it is briliant. Kudos to you.
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ah, yeah, I kinda agree with this. I think L would have possibly gotten the truth had the others not interfered in his interrogation.
ahou incarnate chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
So L really /was/ close to getting Light to crack? _ bad timing, investiation team! I always was rooting for L to win...
Evantis chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Please continue! Keep up the good work
Nanashi 09 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow, that's awesome. The description is great, and I'm guessing that you did a lot of research. Great job.
Puppe-tear chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Yay I love it!1 This is going to be continued right? Please continue!
Amai Nozomi chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I'm so glad i happened to stumble upon this fic xDD I just love it. I really do. it's so perfect! Y.Y You're writing is AMAZING! everyon was so in character and everything... and i love how you included like L's notes and Matsuda's diary and stuff.. really creative! great job! xD