Reviews for Hinata's Story
Random viewer chapter 7 . 2/24
I find it funny that the whole ointment thing actually has has now happened years later after you wrote this and is now canon in The Last: Naruto the Movie. So good job calling it lol
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
This is one of the only good fan fictions I've read and i know that you haven't worked on it in 7 years now but please start it up again! I love how Naruto's feelings for Hinata slowly build up instead of blasting out randomly. I also like how his feelings for Sakura have not been completely erased like in many fanfictions. It makes it much more realistic and true to the real story. In conclusion, please take up the story again so that I can see what happens next as well as everyone else!
T chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
I really liked everything up to now. You should come back and finish this
Frog chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is the best written I have read yet, and it is on the same maturity level as the anime, some plot might be different, but MAN does it work!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Really good story
Erik chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Awesome story
Ryujin Kami chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
hey I know im late with this but please continue with this story its really good I love it a im a major NaruHina fan
lovesicknaruhina chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Your storey is very well writen hope to read
All of this one and any thing eENJOYEDlse you wrote
Keep up the good work it is
pussy liquor chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Please make more PLEASE DO IT SOON
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I swear if there isnt more chapters i will find you and kiddnap your family and you till you finish it.
Apollo Child chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
*somewhere in the afterlife*
Minato: (sigh) That's our boy
Kushina: That's YOUR boy, he gets the reckless nice guy attitude from YOUR genes. I swear if they mark my baby there'll be hell to pay 'ttabane!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
wow! Please next chapter! I want to see hinata win against hanabi and hiashi reaction!
adam chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
is there a tenth
Haibara chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
I can't believe that I'm already finished with all nine chapters. It's been a great, great ride for me. I've really enjoyed your writing style, your dedication to detail, and the blossoming affection between Naruto and Hinata.

You really made my weekend with this story. Again, thank you for all of your hard work and your superb writing efforts. I hope that you get to pick this up again one day soon, and can continue telling "Hinata's Story." So glad to have read this. Thank you!
Haibara chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I am so loving this story. THANK YOU so much for writing this (and way "back in the day", too)!

I'm looking forward to reading all nine chapters. Hope you're still a fan, and that you're enjoying the latest in the series!