Reviews for Hinata's Story
Really good story
Erik chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Awesome story
Ryujin Kami chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
hey I know im late with this but please continue with this story its really good I love it a im a major NaruHina fan
lovesicknaruhina chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Your storey is very well writen hope to read
All of this one and any thing eENJOYEDlse you wrote
Keep up the good work it is
pussy liquor chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Please make more PLEASE DO IT SOON
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I swear if there isnt more chapters i will find you and kiddnap your family and you till you finish it.
Apollo Child chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
*somewhere in the afterlife*
Minato: (sigh) That's our boy
Kushina: That's YOUR boy, he gets the reckless nice guy attitude from YOUR genes. I swear if they mark my baby there'll be hell to pay 'ttabane!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
wow! Please next chapter! I want to see hinata win against hanabi and hiashi reaction!
adam chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
is there a tenth
Haibara chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
I can't believe that I'm already finished with all nine chapters. It's been a great, great ride for me. I've really enjoyed your writing style, your dedication to detail, and the blossoming affection between Naruto and Hinata.

You really made my weekend with this story. Again, thank you for all of your hard work and your superb writing efforts. I hope that you get to pick this up again one day soon, and can continue telling "Hinata's Story." So glad to have read this. Thank you!
Haibara chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I am so loving this story. THANK YOU so much for writing this (and way "back in the day", too)!

I'm looking forward to reading all nine chapters. Hope you're still a fan, and that you're enjoying the latest in the series!
BooksAreForLife chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
I'm dying to see what happens next and I'm sure that others are too. I love how your chapters are much longer than most reminding me of a real chapter in an actual book. It's adorable how you're taking your time to making Naruto notice Hinata, though I wished he'd notice her a tad more. Other than a few mistakes here and there I can't wait for your next update and hope that it comes soon! :3
seher.damar.56 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Cant wait for the new chap
Kerra chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I just love ur story its smazing and its writen in such a pro way. I love how its detailed and u explain thr thuoghts and feelings very well i cant wait to read ur other stories
Samantha chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Pls, pls finish this story!
667 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »