Reviews for Hinata's Story
Mystical Magical Me chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I imagine its too much to hope you'll get round to finishing this story, but even so just wanted to let you know it was really great! Everyone was in character and well written, you have a great plot and I'm loving the build up between Naruto and Hinata. I would love to see how it culminates!
vixie chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
...
JayCheng chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
This story has been left unfinished for 6 years! Its the very first story I read on here, and I have been waiting for an update. Am I holding my breath after 6 years? Klosteauthor...where are you?
chocopaste chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
stupid naruto; why you ask sakura out _
loving the story [:
mikachu chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
OMg I LOVED IT ! IT WAS GREAT UPDATE SOON
(OMg means oh my goodness because God needs to be capitlized)
Hinata-Win chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Well seeing as you stopped writing this nearly 5 years ago i guess your done. Its a shame seeing as this was a very good story.
Ettore chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Please dont give up on these stories people hate nothing more than an unfinished story
ranbo neal chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Wow...cool story and chpt.
ranbo neal chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Excellent chapter...great story...I see what you mean though about taking is SLOW with Naruto and Hinata...she is still at the "look and blush" stage and Naruto still doesn't know she exists...hmmmm...that is a long ways from anything serious. Actually, this kind of reminds me of how the manga has depicted them for...well...the last ten years.
ranbo neal chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
In your author's note you say that you reply to reviews...I wonder if you still do? I loved the chapter...the action, the plot, even the relationship betweed Hinata and Naruto are so cool and well written. I sometimes think that in fanfics that the beatdowns of Naruto by Sakura are overdone...I know it follows the manga...and provides comic relief...but it is so constant that the comic effect is lost. Also, in a story... how can Hinata get close to Naruto when he is constantly knocked around and mocked by Sakura. I guess I will read on and find what comes from your pen:)
ranbo neal chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Wonderfully written story so far...and very full of action and excitement! That was a lot to say...but you did pack a lot of super events into the first two chapters. I love the treatment you give to the characters Naruto and Hinata...also Tsunade is funny and cool. I love the strong fighter that Hinata is yet you retain her shy unsure ways that make her so cool in the manga.
gaasaku chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
wow i liked it. but i am more mad for gaasaku ficktion
xfoofoox chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
i loved the story but please update soon and when will see naruhina scene i just would love them as a couple so please update soon ! and keep up with your story
RAGE chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Klosetauthor you totally suck. Your writing is excellent, but you should never start something and not finish it. If you have finished it on another site or under a different name or something then I apologize. If that's the case please post the link.
Xeno-Mage616 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Nice chapter, Renjiro is a bit of a jerk, but it seems that he isn't so bad seeing his reaction when talked with Hinata. Meanwhile Hanabi seems to be just a litle monster.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »