Reviews for Hinata's Story
Xeno-Mage616 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome battle!
Zorgon chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Good! Please hurry withe the next one! Thought you should have made hinata beat up that on girl. That would be funny. :)
Big fan chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Please update
ranbo neal chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Excellent start...great action and certainly and different take on Hinata in her fighting style. Wow!
Bobboky chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
very good
mk chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
please finish this story your an awesome writer
dude chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
please dont give up on this story
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?.
Vanquish123 chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
I really enjoyed your story. The fact that this fic just about completely centers around Hinata makes it all the more interesting. Your style of writing is also very good, there aren't too many grammar or spelling errors, and it keeps the story flowing well. I really like how you show the steady progression in relationship between Naruto and Hinata, instead of just getting them together in the beginning of the story, like so many other fics do.

I really enjoyed your story and I'll keep this in my favs in hopes that you'll come back to it someday.
uncoveror chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Electrocute mean to kill with electricity. Someone who survives exposure to electricity was only shocked, not electrocuted. FYI.
uncoveror chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Overall, I like your story. It is holding my attention, but you are making a mistake that grates on my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard: Writing "loose" instead of "lose". That is also one spell checkers will not catch, as both are real words. I suggest that you get a book called The Elements of Style by Strunk and White. Here is a link to it at Amazon.

Elements-Style-Fourth-William-Strunk/dp/020530902X

It covers common mistakes like that one, and so many others. The book is also very small, so it won't take long to look it over. Every writer should keep a copy of this book handy.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
AWESOME! GOSH THIS WAS MIGHTY LONG! GREAT STORY! HINATA PLZZ WIN!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
i love it! OMG! HINATA KIX HER AZZ! GOO HINA!
Toto Yoshio chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
damn this is a pretty good story. the chapters are long but you never loose interest while reading.
Denapekka chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This fic is AWESOME! One of the few spectacular ones.

PLEASE KEEP THIS UP! D