Reviews for Snowballs and Hot Chocolate
nascar girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
LOL I hAd cforgotten how much i loved this. It is one of the ver y few if any, that has the whole RAW family at ease with each other, other than the snow ball fight which was hilarious.

The true affection Vince & Linda shared was great. and them getting back at Steph & Chris was killer funny. Great work
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
awesome story it made me laugh out loud!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
aw this was way too cute!:D:D:D:D U gotta post more;) They are all like children at heart;)

I remember in Adam's book when they had the Blizzard of 20 that they were all drunk and jumped out of a two story window,this story kind of reminds me of it but in a cute and different way,hehehehehe:P
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
..Oh! Oh wow! That was just to excellent of a story to explain how great it was in words. I loved it! Trish and "her babies", Linda and Vince, and even Lita and Randy were great..Wow! (Of course Stephanie and Jericho are always great, that goes without saying. Lol) I'm looking for more coming from you soon. Keep up the good work!
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Hee, this was so freaking adorable, I loved it. Maybe not the part where Trish kept referring to her chest as "the babies," that was totally skeevy and kinda gross. But the story was a great one, and I loved the progression and the smooth way that you incorporated all the characters, it was great. Good job. :)
lucyzigg chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aw, Kay, that was just so cute! Chris and Steph were quite precious as the snowball instigators; but I really think that Trish and Christian stole the show. Her babies? That seriously cracked me up. If I haven't said it before (which I have), I'll say it again: you are an amazing writer. Thanks for making my day, my week a little brighter :)

Liz

PS I'll have to send Jodi muffins or something for her involvement in all these great fics!
StephanieIrvine04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I may have been the muse, but chica you were the writer and that's more important. I really loved this story, from Chris and Stephanie having a snowball fight to the randy and lita and Trish and Christian bit. I so laughed at Stephanie hitting Linda in the face and then Chris's reaction, "I TOLD you this wasn't a GOOD Idea!" lol. Then Linda and Vince getting them back at the end, classic! I loved the last two lines, that is SO them!

Another great one shot!