Reviews for Echoes
SHOOTING STARS chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
THE SADDEST THIND I EVER READ BUT STILL GOOD:(
Robin Siskin chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
My little sister was bragging about being reviewed by you, and I had no idea who you were, so I went to see what you've written...it's like a windfall! So many...good things to read. Too bad school starts tomorrow. Anyways, onto the blind praise.

I pretty much adored this whole thing, especially since you managed to explore other areas of Miroku's noggin without getting out of character like other authors do, but I noticed maybe one or two spots where the word choice could have been different to make things either flow better or fit into the word scheme of the rest of the story. That's all. I think one was "whilst she cried." With the way this story's written, I would have gone with "while she cried," even if it wasn't exactly grammatically correct. But then again, I didn't write this, so, I'm pretty much ignorant on the subject of how you wanted anything here to come out. ) So that's just my two cents.

Thank you for writing so many yummy stories for people to read. I'll have to drop you a review on a couple more as I get a chance to read them. I was especially glad that I decided to click this one, because I rarely find any good Inuyasha fics despite the fact that there are a crap ton of them.
Jezunya chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow... Very, very sad. Poor Miroku.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Finally, something made me teary-eyed! (wails) Poor Miroku. The most haunting line was when you said how the child didn't want to be had. Such a cruel world...

Excellent fic!
Rabid Nozomi chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow, that was just so...wow. Deep. Depressing. Sorrowful. Poor him. Poor her.
Birth of Venus chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
OMG! That is so sad! Oh but it was great at the same time! Great fic! Almost made me cry!
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was so sad. And beautiful. I liked so many lines from there! But I think I need to read some happy fluffiness now.

Toodles!
MapleRose chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Nice. *sniff* I actually cried!(I'm very emotional)

Good to see that someone came up with the posibility of Sango not surviving childbirth. I like the reference to Kikyou and Inuyasha, because it's so true: you can't forget your love, even when she's dead.

The brackets are strange, but interesting nevertheless.
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
It might be the moon I'm in right now, but I loved this fic absolutely to pieces. I have no idea what kind of connection I made, but boy ever-I love this story. Beauty beauty blah blah blah. The works. You don't really need to hear me blabbering on and on, so I shall sincerely try not to. My two favorite parts were when Miroku thought," I remember how much we all hated how Inuyasha and Kikyou still loved eachother. How stupid it was, I thought, she’s dead and gone, get over it."

And also, "Bt she’s okay, because she killed me back. Did we do this to eachother?", even though teh 'u' is missing.

"And the best part - was she kissed me back."

Yes, that too. _

"I got both of these in the beginning of the end. He died, believe it or not, we killed the bastard. We. We took blood for the sake of our own. I’m not sure if this justifies killing, but no one stopped to think about that. All we knew was that we hated him, and had to bring him down." I REALLY liked that.

Ok, that was the strangest review I've ever written, but I'm on a good-writing high and I feel like I'll be dancing in the clouds for a while yet, so bear with me and listen to my listings of my faovrite parts.

*adds to author alert, and the all-too-rare; adds to favorite stories*

Kalliel
erosgirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is fantastic. I was SO sad reading this. I almost cried. Congratulations on a job well done. It's short, but very good.
Aprill May chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
very nice, honestly the first time I have actually read every word of a story in a while, and reviewed as well. I'm kind of experimenting with the use of brackets in weirdfic, and I have to say you used them very effectively. great job!
Numisma chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i've only been a half-ass about reading your nont LIM stuff, and i need to stop that. i loved this. i am SO adding it to my Inuyasha oneshots C2.
blusorami chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
-cries- Oh my god! it's dark... so dark... in a weird and hurtful way. i love it. i can't believe it, but i do actually love it. -hugs Miroku comfortingly- Poor miroku. its so sad... i cant believe it! or maybe... i don't want to... Just like I'm sure that Miroku didn't want to believe that Sango was dead. -she sighs, still sad, and wipes the tears that were rollong down her cheeks away- i love it. Thank you so much. -hugs and kisses- luvs ya -blu/sango
Talia J Wagner chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
OMG I'm balling my eyes out I mean wow! That story was really sad-it was good just sad.
Kaleidescope chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
OMG so good and so sad! i love it