Reviews for New Beginnings
BookFreak976 chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
I read your story. It had... words in it.
LiningsOfSilver chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
how long until she and neal are together again? it had better be soon!...please?
PaulaB87 chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
awesome hope you continue
Camsta chapter 27 . 4/1/2012
Ok, here goes... I stumbled upon this fantastic piece about a half month ago and I can't stand reading unfished pieces, definitely if its been over a year since last update, and this ones been over 4! Just goes to show how desperate I am for a good Keladan (my personal word for a Kel/Nel ship) and this one was great! Please, please, please update! I even attempted non-internet language on a cruddy iPod Touch to plead! Lol- oh dang there goes that streak, hehe... (sweatdrop)
Hannah chapter 27 . 12/15/2011
Oh gee, way ta leave me hangin'.
Hannah chapter 23 . 12/14/2011
Come on, say it with me, awwwww. Though, at least he had the chance to fall in love before he died. That'd be my biggest regret if I died tomorrow. I wouldn't have fallen in love. And now I feel soaked in sap.
Hannah chapter 22 . 12/14/2011
Holy-! Wow. That was sweet. Kind of depressing, but sweet. I kind of like the Black God for some reason.
Hannah chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
Stop breaking Neal's heart! And you can kill Yuki but not Dom? Ugh.
Hannah chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
What about Lalasa? Or Dom? Or the other page knight people?
Hannah chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I can't say I'm sorry about your grandfather truly honestly since I never knew him, but I am sorry about you. So, sorry. And I liked the amplify voice thing.
Hannah chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Holy… wow. I can't really imagine Neal crying, and I don't want to.
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Nice beginning. And this sort of should be in the Protector of the Small Quartet section….
destined-to-be-loki-d chapter 27 . 3/19/2011
I read you're story. It had...words in it.

P.S. I love your story!
naomi chapter 27 . 1/25/2011
this is great! are you going to continue? please do!
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 27 . 12/11/2010
One thing I will say before I get into the true purpose of the review: holding your chapters ransom for cruel - but it is your choice and I will leave that at that.

Now onto the more pressing matter at hand. Your story. It is...fantastic. You write very, very well and you have a fantastic plot on your hands - the two things that make for an excellent story. Your characterization is good - seeing as how you're sticking Kel and Neal into a new situation you obviously have some freedom with their reactions, but I feel that in spite of that, you capture their essences very well. It doesn't hurt that I love Neal/Kel stories and this is completely meeting my need to read one...even though I'm supposed to be studying for an exam worth 50% of my grade on Monday...yikes. I should get to that now that I'm all caught up with your story.

I know it's been three years since you last updated, but I was hoping that maybe this still had a place in your heart. It's such a great story and such a terrible waste to leave it unfinished. If you don't intend to finish, do you at least have an outline for the rest of the story that I could read? I'm terrible at imagining the endings of other people's works.

Hope this review reaches you!