Reviews for The Titans Very Merry Future
VampireNinjaz chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Yes c
Lostiecat7 chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
C or a if you haven't already made the sequel. and that story was awesome!
Interested Puppy chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Stupid bird names: Cassowary, Dove, Trogon (yes this is a bird), Crow, Monarch, Cardinal
Arguements: Raven and BB: Whether the baby will be a boy or a girl or maybe about the name... Star and Robin: Maybe Batgirl makes a star appearance and Star is jealous...DON'T JUDGE MEEE!
Sharpclaws chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Funny story, with some fluff. I like it!
blackrose17 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
for a girl duckyfire and for a boy rasian
blackrose17 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
YES make a sequel andA and B please oh and also D i WANT STAR and BEE to have kids to
Snakeking888 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this story, but I have a question.
If Raven and Starfire are the kids parents in the future and they don't know that their kids were sent to the past, wouldn't they find out because their younger selves would find out.
dsSC chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
kaleissi chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
I loved the whole thing! Your stories always make me laugh! For the idea, i like A. Love You!
Black Raven 13 chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
I love ch.4 ! It is very funny even if it's short. I love what you did whith the piarings. I'm very impressed.

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
Lilly69 chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
bbissocute chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
very nice. i look forward to the sequal. keep up the good work,

Nightstar Grayson chapter 10 . 12/6/2006
I want u to write a sequel with all of the above in it!
World of Nightmares chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
well i have to say that was really good but i really didn't like the very ending but hey whats one oppinion... i really liked reall;y really liked it and it's going on my fav list! woh!
I Laugh at ur Pain chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
ohh my gosh that was so funny. Chicken and duck, but who in their right mind would name a kid Pidgin? anyway i love your stories and you are so on my fav list.