Reviews for The final Atonement
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Great story!
fictienthrall chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
I'm liking it. Not too far out of character. Snape may be bitter but he will cope. He is not a suicide candidate, nor does he worry about how he looks to women. He is a prodigious chemist and will survive and thrive on his abilities and interests which this will force into wider expansion. At least, that's my projection!-) I haven't read the rest yet and it's too late tonight to continue. But I promise to return;-)
Becky999 chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
This is a brilliant story. Loved the ending.
Catlady1960 chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
I liked your story very much. I liked Snape's and Kingsley's interactions. I also liked your handling of Snape's injuries and Pomfrey's care of them.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
"Psychical" is not a word. It's "psychiatric."
Kniga-Sitara chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
Thanks for this very nice story! I love yours idea about Kingsley!
Dara-si chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
very touching and nice...I really want to have Severus alive
VestriVerum chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
A very nicely detailed picture.

:D
Skitty-Kat chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
It's always nice to dig back into the archives and find an old fic I haven't yet read. And I certainly enjoyed this one.

While there are the occasional translation moments - which, to be honest, amused me more than anything else - it's really very good and I certainly wasn't put off by any translation issues.

It's a good, carefully-written story of recovery. Severus's realisations about the amputation are well-handled and utterly believable. His being forced to accept the help of others, the difficulties of adjusting to the situation ... all very well done.

Thanks for the great read!
Kerubim chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I loved it! oh and does Snape get a new leg?, happy writing.

XD
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 16 . 5/2/2007
I love it! -huggles author and Severus-
WeasleyGirl-ca chapter 16 . 4/13/2006
How nice to come back to this story! You almost had me in happy tears when Harry nodded and touched his scar. And Snape has a Order of Merlin, just as he deserves! The last few chapters, unsurprisingly were just wonderful as always! I enjoyed the bit with Snape going into the noisy classroom only to find that the class was supervised (by his friend, haha), made me laugh, as did the comment about being happy that Remus had a job and thus wouldn't have a post at Hogwarts anytime soon...too funny. And props to muggle medicine, we are really better than the magical world gives us credit for (look at me, writing as if a magical world really exist). As for the inner conflict of the Slytherin house, leaving it unresolved is perfectly appropriate. Civil war is totally devastating...when you're fighting your own country men and then afterwards, having to try and live in peace with all the pain still lingering...just devastating. A truly wonderful story, XiaoGui! I loved it so much! And you ended it with 'scar'! Perfect! Weasleygirl-ca.
Oya chapter 16 . 2/21/2006
Oh, I love this ending, which seems so hopeful for everyone.
Gemini969 chapter 16 . 1/24/2006
Hey I just wanted to review and tell you that I read this story (obviously. lol) and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to any future fictions you put up and great job on the Final Atonement!
zhaneraal chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
::sigh:: This is one of those stories that I'm so glad is finished, but I will miss updates to. Thank you so much for writing ans sharing it with us.