Reviews for On the Darkest Nights
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
:/ First off, I am going to say that I loved this story; I always did.

Second I am going to say you make it far too difficult to contact you. Amber's made her first appearance in my fancomic, and even though it's been some long time since you said I could use the character or since you've written much fanfic I thought you'd like to know. :3 You can go to my profile here to find the fancomic; the page is pretty recent so it won't be much work finding Amber's introduction.

She was received very well. At least one person has informed me they're in love with her. :x
zigguratank chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
SO SWEET! *sniffle sniff*
M-gurl chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I like it
griiffins chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That's good! Thanks for a good read! Toodles!
Redemmo chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
nice job! i really like fics about the DOMA bikers so i really liked this fic.
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Beatiful, absolutely beatiful!
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I seriously loved how they all saw the shooting star at the end.

need more Doom fics. Doom good!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
_ Yay, reflection/character-study/type-thingos! Ambiguous is good. n.n And I liked how you split it all up between the four characters. Ack, I'm sorry... I'm not giving a very good review, but I'm kinda distracted and restless...; My only criticism is that in a few places the incorrect word was used, like 'soar' instead of 'sore'.

Keep writing! . needs more angsty Doomie fics!
Mickee A. Renn chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Hmm, seems you do still like ygo, you had me guessing there...and no I'm not bothering you again, I'd just like you to continue on Attack Of The Ninja...
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
YAYNESS! ::cuddles fic.:: Bikerness! Finally has gained another biker fic that has a point! I really enjoyed how everyone saw the shooting star. I'd love to see you write a fic where the bikers meet up again (and Mai, too, if you wanted to include her)! You write them all so well. :)