Reviews for Moving On
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 85 . 10/9/2011
Kinda sad that in the beginning they want each other but b/c of the virus they cant. So they pretend to be moving on. While on the inside there hearts are breaking and there dying on the inside. Love the angst to it.

Love all the girls "gushing" over Logan and Alec being jealous. Logan doesn't try to do any thing to get attention. Just being himself he gets the girls. Alec tires to hard and thinks hes so great. Were as Logan just is.

The food fight they had was funny. ch25. I love baby Cale is so cute.

"What's so funny?" Logan asked looking down.

She looked up and envisioned Logan in a giant condom, she coughed trying to stifle her laughter. his had me cracking up.

She didn't speak, she just openly admired, she'd never really gotten to do that before. She could now though, his broad chest, his strong arms, the defined abs, long active legs. Logan was in top physical form. I wouldn't be able to speak either yum...

Ch 62 The last two lines so sad when it was over. They had there time and it was great but then it ended.

Ch 63 the end So agree with Max about not feeling guilty. They finally had thee chance to really be TOGETHER

Ch 65 Loved Alec automatically getting in front of Logan to protect him. Glad Zack/Adam didn't really remember much and he left not hurting anyone.

Ch 66 Marianne tried not to look noticeable in appreciating her cousin-in-law body. I would too. Bennett himself had commented on it saying that he didn't think Logan had ever been in such good shape. He certainly seemed years younger and certainly much happier. All b/c of Max and Cale. He has something more to do with his life

Oh and honestly not cure the virus? Who really fell for that one:-P. I really did with the way the story was going and The way Logan was acting and being with Kerry. I really thought he would never be with anyone else or stay AS LONG AS HE DID.

"There's no way in hell Alec and Asha didn't christen the house before us," she smiled.

He chuckled, "I think Zen and Vida beat them to that awhile ago." Hell he knew it for a fact. "We do it better though," he smiled and kissed her nose.

"Hmm," she murmured and attempted to snuggle in even closer, "I don't doubt that." Love it.

Love Alec Josh being with Cale. And Alec acting like his older brother. He is perfect for it.

Ahh they had two little boy's. So Cale has two little brother's.

I finally finished reading all your M/L stories. this was the last one. Sorry to this over with over with.

Hope sometime you will continue/finish some/all of them.

got there chance to really be TOGETHER.
Ph290 chapter 85 . 9/23/2009
Hi!

I just read the entire "Moving On" in three days! My god! I totally love you! ( but I was so scared the whole thing would take a turn for the worst in epilogue pt3 or 4 that I almost did not have the guts to read it...)

I think the story is fantastic! You have portrayed the characters perfectly! Very credible! Of course you almost had me killed, dragging it out for so long! I've cried rivers! And I was so scared every time they really seemed to be moving on for real! I didn't want them to ;-)

And I think I was as shocked as Max in the end when the virus finally was beaten! I really wanted it to happen, but I guess I had given up hope too...

My poor husband had to put up with me in a crappy mood for one and a half weeks! (First one week when I rewatched both seasons and were frustrated they never got it together, then the three days I was frustrated and thoroughly sad reading your story...)

You commented somewhere during the story about not wanting to write it in NC-17 (or whatever rating, and of course that would not have worked on ), I think you balanced that fine, letting us know just enough to let us think the rest for our selves ;-) And the scene with Logan and Max in the livingroom making out through her clothing before getting interrupted... Man! That was way more exiting than a lot of NC-17 stuff I have read!

And Cale! I love him! Love the way you described him. Love the way he kept them together. I have never wanted kids of my own, but now... I almost changed my mind!

Ok, I'm rambling... But once again: Thanks! (And thank you for not giving up on them, but letting them get together in the end!) What a great experience!

/Ph290
Babyangel86 chapter 85 . 8/1/2009
ah, happy family fun with the gang... I like

... a cale centric story is definitely in order... love to see how he handles his bros and his manticoreness...

keep doing what u do mia... its fabulous!
Brina2468 chapter 85 . 6/21/2009
Sigh...I reread this whole story, and I forgot how much I loved it! Beautiful! That would be way awesome if you did something regarding Cale! Totally AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!
LEE chapter 85 . 6/15/2009
Thanks very much for the update (and your other updates). This really has been an epic.
NcisRulz chapter 85 . 6/8/2009
Great to have an update for this. Loved the first scene, nice and fluffy ;) But I blaming you if I fail my exams next week, when I just had to re-read this from the start last night and today when I should have been studying :)
Brian2008 chapter 85 . 6/2/2009
"Moving On" was one of my favorite DA fanfics. Its nice to know that in some alternate fictional universe Max and Logan and their family are still thriving.
nattylovesu chapter 85 . 6/1/2009
AWI remember the snippet.

really insightful look into the future...

peace out
Aurora2424 chapter 85 . 6/1/2009
Sigh... this was wonderful, and very appropriate for the day. These epilogues are a wonderful pay off the angst of the original story. Paints the pictures of why Max and Logan were trying so hard both in canon and most fics.

All of this is great, but particularly the ML fluffiness. How he is always able to find flesh, and Logan's speech at the end. Poignant and perfect. Thank you.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 85 . 6/1/2009
Loved it!

Hope you have a few more pieces lying around...
Marcus Sylenus chapter 84 . 5/31/2009
And that's three! Plus a couple more just because I liked them...;)

As always, just amazing.

Wish you would return to us full time ;P
NcisRulz chapter 84 . 7/29/2008
I finally finished reading all 84 chapters of this story. It took me two days but I did it! :D

I really enjoyed reading this. As much as it frustrated me at times I really liked how you didn't make them find a magical cure immediately. But at the same time I'm glad you decded to go for the happy ending.

Loved Cale. He is so cute :)

I noticed that its been awhile but any chance you are going to add any more? I know its pretty much complete but it would be nice to get something about the birth of their child.

Any way a great story. Well worth the time it took to read :)
Brian chapter 84 . 3/3/2008
I read this story twice over the weekend and loved it both times. I was immediately drawn into the story by the use of Cale as the bridge between Max and Logan as a counterpoint to the virus that was tearing them apart. I thought that the depiction of Max and Logan was very true to the series. I was glad that the plot focused on their relationship and did not become unnecessarily convoluted with stories of White and the familiars or of the siege of Terminal City. The way that the author uses the passage of time in the story to underscore events was very effective. It created a suspense as to whether the virus would ever be cured. By the time that I finished reading the story for the first time, I was so happy with the way it turned out that I had to read it again to savor the many great moments in this story.
Shadya chapter 38 . 5/25/2007
Why does everyone in fanfics get Max's age so very wrong. She was 12 when she escaped Manticore in 2009. Current times was 2021. That would make her about 22 or 23. Yet everyone seems to think she's a teenager and Logan's a million and half times older. In real life, yes, in the dark angel storyline, no.
dgurisko2001 chapter 84 . 10/31/2006
Totally Awesome story, loved every chapter, I do hope you'll do a sequal or keep it going somehow. I loved the fact that they ended up together after so much stuff. I personally always saw Max/Logan ending up together but never thought it would be easy or too quick. I think you did a great job.