Reviews for Prince
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love this one shot! I've always wondered whether Aleera and Anna knew each other in the past. The way Aleera went after Anna was almost too personal.

I've never really thought of a Velkan/Aleera pairing, but now that I've read this I've been thinking the notion over and it actually fits. Velkan and Aleera would have such great chemistry. Also, the way you wrote Aleera's background was so heartbreaking and so tragic. Selfishness was her downfall and while she may have truly loved Velkan, she only thought of herself. I feel sad for both of them. It's even more tragic in death, knowing that Velkan is in Heaven with his family and Aleera is probably in Hell suffering for all eternity. Great job with the fic, it really brought tears to my eyes.
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aww! I think this oneshot is amazing. Very beautiful. Bless Aleera at the end... So sad!

Well done (:

K x
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This is so sad. but why on earth would Aleera choose Dracula over Vlekan. maybe you could explain that? I thought this was Awesome. Good Job. this is very well written!

~Kairi's Twin~
Hammermaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Beautiful. Sad and beautiful. Makes me wish that... well, I can't really put it into words. Breaks my heart. Good job, keep doing what you're doing and you should go far. Except you might try to squeaze in a little bit more emotion between the characters, because at times it felt a little bit flat.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
How sad. I loved it! It almost made me cry.

a13
eliment2000 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
nicce!

it was great, i so almost cried!
Linwe Ringeril chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
omg, this was so great! so touching! i always wondered why Anna said "it's nice to see you too, Aleera," like she already knew her. this filled in the gaps great. It was a very good story and I think Aleera and Velkan are perfect together. I'm so bad at reviews, but i really think this was a good story!

love always ::hugs Sarrin::

Linwe
Aliosn chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Shut Up! An Aleera/Velken! Me Likey So Munch! Loves It!

Aleera/Velken FOREVER!
Aliosn chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I Love This Couple, So Pretty, and so wonderful and romantic, I Loves It, Nice Work.
Hiku chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
that was sad but sweet
SilverFlover chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I know I have already told you this was marvelous, but I read it again today, and I just have to tell you that it is neat! Yey! And I thought you'd be glad to get a review anyway! :-) And it cheered me up too! I'm getting bored out of my head here! Either the clients act like lunatics or nothing happens! I shold study, but I don't feel like it! And now Aleera and the Prince brightened my day! hehe! :-)
LadyValerious chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Beautiful. You know, I would say so much more but I would really overuse complimentary adjectives, so...

I loved it! This is one of my top 3 absolute favorite stories of yours, it's completely original (Aleera and Velkan? Who would have thought?) but you make it work so well. The dialogue flows so smoothly, as always, and their actions and thoughts are utterly believable. And that school flashback-brilliant! A "Dracula killing school" is such a great idea...! I really felt so bad for them both...another excellent story to add to your list!
Left-the-building chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I love Aleera (as you well know by now) but I was so angry at her in this fic! How could she just leave Velkan there in Dracula's evil clutches? She says she loves him, and then just flies away without trying to help him? How is that love? But I suppose she also loves (or is obsessed) with Dracula so it was one or the other. Can't help but think she felt a tiny bit of guilt and regret at not staying with Velkan though. Gr, it's so sad. Good fic! Good idea, I love the Velkan/Aleera pairing, it really fits, but their just sad, lol. *Wipes away a tear* Loved it!
SapphireShadows chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
OOh that was very good. But soo sad. ;-; Well it was a great one shot!
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
omg...I LOVE it! As I was reading this story, I for some reason or other kept on thinking this story was written especially for me...lol.

I am so in love with Velkan again...shoot! Look what your story did! The whole romance aspect between Aleera and Velkan was so very sweet...ah..young love...such a sad ending, though. I wish there was more! And please, write more of these types of fics, because you aure wicked good and I never get enough of them!