Reviews for Not Invited
krage chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
very funny fic, i loved it when nick started reading the magazine and when he left the room. I still remember the episodes where sara was new and didn't get on with all the team, her personality takes a little getting used to i guess. Well written fic
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara and Warrick were talking about the case.
oval chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
You had me grinning the whole time! Gotta love the season one tension between those two.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Lol thats cute; they're acting like eight year olds, ha, cute story.
RiverDoe chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
one of the funniest fics I have read in a while. good work.
abharding chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wonderful.

I particularly like the fact that Sara and Warrick are so busy fighting over Nick, they fail to realize when he is leaving the room.

It fits with the early Sara-Warrick relationship. It almost a if Nick is not really what they are fighting over, he is just a convienent excuse...
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wickedly funny... (a word to anyone who reads this review before going to this excellent story do not drink any fizzy drinks whilst reading - my nose is still dribbling the overflow from drinking and laughing at the same time...).
M2S chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Funny and smart. Good use of the tension between Sara and Warrick in the first season.
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Very funny, I can actually see this dialogue having happened!
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Nice work! Banter is always good, and Nick's reaction to it all was perfect!
sabrina chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Too funny!
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This was so funny! Its nice to see an author that has such a handle on the characters that you can switch up both angst and humor with your stories.

You captured Sara very well here, brash, competive (over Nicky, G) and bullheaded. Which clashes beautifly with Warrick, (who is Nick's main parnter IMO).

Very funny banter, you have wonderful insight on these three and the premise is inventive.

Loved Nick sneaking off in the end, what a hoot!

Write more!

Kristen
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*LOL* that was hilarious!
Cathleen18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Verbal violence. I love it.
Vengeful chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
interesting. A little out of Character, but still funny!