Reviews for Dumbledore's Last
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
good fic. I hope you will write soon. I liked your emerald tablet but can't find it anywhere again.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Excellent work. Would it be all right for me to use this - the first letter at least - in a fic I'm writing? I will of course credit it to you.
openwindow chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
love how you connected all the little "side clues" together!
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
A very interesting idea!

Ciao!
InLoveWithHarry chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow!

Throughout the fifth book and later i kept wondering what could Dumbledore have said in that letter( his 'last') to make Petunia keep Harry. Now it all makes sense!

That was awesome!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
A really good idea for a story! Though what the heck did the aside have to do with the story?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
i just read your MuggleNet editorial, and i have to say that I really like this scenario of the letters between petunia and dumbledore. it's really very believable.
Cubdom chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Ooh, this is very good.
minty chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I love the story- an interesting take on the subject. In regards to your sidenote, you might be interested to know that in the British version of the Philosopher's Stone, Dudley's new word is "Shan't," not "won't." It is "won't" in the American version.
Purplereader chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I love it! I found you on Mugglenet, with the editorial, you know? I was so excited when I clicked on your story and found myself in fanfiction dot net.
jmljasmine chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Very good work! This is very different from other stuff I have read but still very good!
PotterChick958 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
i like the idea you have here. as for "dumbledore's last", i think u have a good idea for the letter, if it indeed is a letter. i love ur writing. keep on writing!
chetspet chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Hi Just read this great story and your editorial on and I agree. I think that Dumbledore probably tried even muggle mail to reach her over the years and recognizing his handwriting and the return address they were tossed unopened. I am positive Dumbledore knew how the Dursley's treated Harry and tried to remedy the situation, but Petunia refused to even acknowledge this and thus Harry suffered. I bet some of the letters in the egg and milk bottles were for her and so were some of the many many owls. Keep up the great work.
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
this is very insightful..i read the editorial on mugglenet, which was ery insightful as well. your views seem to match mine quite a bit. anyways, thanks for writing. bye.
Me The Cat chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I love it! Your POV on this topic is priceless and very intriging seeing as I could never figure out anything that interesting for myself. You bring up some very good points and opinions that might just give me enough to chew on to last me till July 16th _ I cannot stress how much I adore your writing and wish I had even a fraction of your talent! I know I probally sound like a totally possesed stalker type person but it's 5 in the morning, I have yet to go to sleep and I'm trying to say what I want to say in a profound way. Plus I'm only 14 years old. So please forgive my ramblings and please try to take them at least half serious _

*Me The Cat*