Reviews for Le Fantome et son ange
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
You have two chapter 17. An OK fic.. Erik is out of character for it as is Christine.
Dulinneth Elennaur chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
*tears drop from eyes* So... *sniff* beautiful! My compliments to the writer and her team. *bows dramatically and twirls hand in front of me*

T.H.
celeste98 chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Shudders...

Daer GOD, since when did Chrisitne turn super shallow and selfish. It's definatly a bbreak from our shy, innocent girl with no backbone that we know and love. My head's still reeeling. I'm probably one of very rare amount who say this, but i absolutaly LOVE the idea. Super excited for the upcoming chapters

Yours

-Celeste98
Michelle Myers chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
Your a bitch sporkgoddess
IAmTheRedMaskHeWears chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
I cried.

And I think that listening to 'Wishing you where somehow here again' while reading the las chapter didn't help me to stop crying.

It was a beautiful story, seriously, I loved it.
Alucardist chapter 21 . 6/8/2008
I really must say...

I cried like a baby while reading the last chapter. You have talent, my dear and I must say, you have to use it. the story, in my opinion, was a great success. I hope you'll write another one.

Congradulations again!
Songorita chapter 21 . 2/23/2008
Great story, loved it, write more please.
ModestySparrow9 chapter 21 . 8/16/2006
What? OVer? haha. It was a good ending though. Very nice and thoughtful I think. A good story.

Modesty
MJ MOD chapter 21 . 8/6/2006
The Grandmother is Amelie? They never knew their great-grandchildren. The men in the wheel chair must be Raoul. I suppose Christine is dead too. sigh.
MJ MOD chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
Eew! Giving birth in a hospital at that time meant almost sure death. Gross. Well, Erik had a baby girl and both her and Sarien are doing well. Good.
MJ MOD chapter 19 . 8/6/2006
Oohh, what beautiful vows they've written. Who was that woman who came crashing the rehearsal?
MJ MOD chapter 17 . 8/6/2006
I hope Sarine won't wear a mask. Raoul is in shock now he realized what Christine did. I hope he'll divorce her so she'll be left alone and penniless. Divorced woman at the time are scandalous and no one wants to be with them, it'd serve her right.
MJ MOD chapter 16 . 8/6/2006
What? Christine is mad. She's married and Erik doesn't want her. Sarine was a little careless. You NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AT ALL accept a rendezvous alone and at an out of the way place. Be you woman or man. Erik will want to kill Christine, I bet she didn't think of it. Poor Sarine, she'll be disfigured and when I think of the kind of healthcare at the time.. I shudder. And burns are terribly risky for infections, there's no antibiotics yet.
MJ MOD chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Oohh, Erik will be a daddy? Christine will be pissed off. Although she has no right to.
MJ MOD chapter 14 . 8/6/2006
ohh, moan, Erik in boxer! pant, drol! OMG! Hot! He really had sex with Christine? I thought she was lying.