Reviews for Obvious
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So many of these stories are one shots! More please :)
stranger12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
You are oficially responsible for the stupid grin on my face and my deep desire to giggle. And I do not giggle. But this was so cute and adorable on so many, MANY levels I just can't help myself!

Well, I'm off to read more of your stuff, 'cause if this was so cute, you're bound to have more cuteness lying around.
Stelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Absolutely love it!
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Too true. Cohen and Atwood are totally oblivious. I love you AU story. It could actually happen like that.

I laughed my head off when Ryan went in total possesive mode. Thank you for writing this.

Kohako_Shadow
LadyLady chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is unbelievably cute, and so funny.
darkforesta chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I wondered how the hell could 1 chapter have SO many reviews...now u know!
SURREALayu chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh my god, too funny.

Excellent work. Two guys at your school you say? You must be loving it..haha I would be.

Great job, loved it muchly, too funny, love it...as I said before..lol good job!

,'
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
ahahahhahahahhaahahhahahahaha

awesome

i loved the part with Seth purring "hey, baby"

ahahha that was hilarious-that and that random guy who called Ryan a dog!

-tac
monchy08 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
really good and i have to read it twice. hehehehehe... really like how ryan and seth got together and how everyone played along with the story. hehehehehe... write more
Marjon chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
HAHAHA! I love this fic! It's brilliant! Hm... I'm not that much into the O.C. yet, I really like the show, but I haven't seen that many episodes yet.

You really should continue writing like this, I love the way you write and the plot and the couple. Actually I love everything about it!
endiahna chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
this made me laugh so hard, I loved it!
Love me yes chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Hehehe... I liked your funny story but is this really happend in real life? i mean with all it details or there are some parts where you just added for the story only?

Anyway, whether it's real or not,i like it the way you put it in sweet and funny way.. Great!
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
OMG! I love this story. So much. At first I thought my favorite part was Kirsten thinking they were dating. Then it was Ryan going berserk over Mike hitting on Seth. Then it was Seth asking if Ryan told Mike he had VD. The cheerleaders were the icing on the cake. This was so funny. I cannot stop laughing. I love the plot, and I just can't choose a favorite part because this was amazing. When I read the part about the cheerleaders it made me laugh, then it made me think, did Harbor even have cheerleaders? Great story!
Eli0t chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i laughed so hard!

this wa E!
Rikki chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
HAHAHA! Love it!

Don't give this one more chapters if you don't want to 'cause it's great the way it is...but it does have potential so great rainy day stuff. Heehee. I found it very easy to dissacociate Ryan & Seth's characters from the boys who's names have been changed to Ryan & Seth because...well, they're nothing alike. Which is good. Teehee. Haven't had such a giggle since I finished reading about Alfonso. *cliche alert! cliche alert* Keep up the good work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »