Reviews for Tsubuyaku Oyasumi : Whisper Goodnight
guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
interesting story, but I want to see how Vegeta confronts Goku about the situation. Goku's reaction, how Vegeta confesses: seriously, the way you handled his explanation to Bulma was so beautiful and poignant. I'd like to see more.
randomgirldadada chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was amazing! I actually cried after Vegeta spilled his guts. Truly one of the best things I've read on this site.
rindualam chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
good job
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Awesome...

I loved it...
Beji chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Hm...very interesting. Very well written, and yes, interesting.
R.C. McLachlan chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
wow! That was so sad! I'm crying! lol ::sob:: What a kirei story! After I had read the part about Vegeta and Goku (And I think Yaoi can be a beautiful thing) I had started jumping around, shouting in Japanese, earning odd looks from Okaasan. Heheh. But I'm glad everything turned out all right between Veggie-head and Buruma. And I think the ending was great. :):):)
State Hopper chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
EXCELLENT! Kai pai!
Li-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
This was absolutely one of the best fanfics I've read...I can't say I'm happy with what Vegeta did with Goku, but it all made sense and it was just had a bit more realistic feel to it too while reading it, I hope to read more of ur works soon!
MissMagick chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
that was excellent i almost cried
vege-chan fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
oh geez. tears in the eyes! tears in the eyes! ok, 2 words, beautiful masterpiece! bravo, bravo on this one! u trully have a great story on ur hands.
Ivy16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Very good story. But what about Goku? He seemed to be in love with Vegeta... that's not fair for him. Oh well... that was very good just the same. It would be cool if you made a side story for Goku though.
Scopa-sama chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
omg becky (from Baby Got Back). That was incredible! One of the best I have ever read in my life! I'm crying, damn you! (and I'm also listening to "I don't wanna be a fool", so that's not helping) Wow. I'm sooooo moved! Keep writing, girl!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
That was amazing! A great piece of *original* writing. I also liked how you didn't make Goku out to be the bad guy! It's definitely one for the favourites! _~
moonsaiyanprincess chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
This fic made me think that this was why Vegeta was always so mean. I luv it!
Kureeji chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Wow, AKS, that was beautifully written. Perfection!