Reviews for The Man Who Lives
Zalini chapter 25 . 10/6
Wonder wonderful story! Not too sure how I came across this but I sure am glad I did. Engrossing story, well written and well detailed. You sure have a gift for storytelling. Even though you held no punches with the deaths of many, I especially loved the ending where Harry came back out. Bravo.
RustKnight chapter 25 . 9/26
You should add a completed to this story! Many people search for stories that are already complete to binge through. Looking forward to reading this myself!
Jafa50 chapter 24 . 10/25/2014
This was a wonderful story that I stumbled across and had to sit and read it all from start to finish, it keep me wanting more! great work, great writing, I hope to see more stories!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
His left Neville a Death Eater?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
You'd better get my Remus out of that damn Veil!

And he'd better still be alive!
Roza Chameleon Redbird chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Great. It was compelling. Is there going to be a sequel? Or is there one? If so whats the name? Anyway, I loved this story.
Mi'era Az'ule chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
This story i one of the most powerful that I've ever read. You have a very well rounded story line, you know where you wanted it to go and it went there. sitting here after his makes me want to go to your profile and search for a sequel. There is no other way to describe this. The ending was my favorite part, and i usually hate endings. This one touched me though, and I am most definitly want ing more. I am in tears from this story, and I think that is one of the best examples of fanfiction, Harry Potter or otherwise, to grace us with it's prescence. Thank you for writing such a heart touching tale. I'll be sure to re-read this over and over again.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
I know it's been forever and a half since I lat reviewed but wasn't letting me. Anyways, I adored every last little bit of this story. It was so sweet and so sad, I'm glad the ending wasn't as sad as we all thought it would be from the start. Great job all around, I'm so happy I stumbled upon it.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
oh my... that is intense...

go Harry :D

very scared for Ron though, I feel bad for Neville though, the poor boy... sigh
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
oh my sorry I've been gone from this story for so long, I do love it I just got distracted.

I love that Severus is a vampire :D or half, whatever, very perfect, I also love his story of stopping his parents, anyways great chapter!

loved the flashback
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
my gosh, look at all the boys covering all the girls ears :D

good thing I know Ron's going to be okay scared the hell out of me for a second though
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
oh ho interesting, whatever for I wonder?

I really like the story but I keep forgetting that I already know how it ends (to an extent) which is sad, but in a really well written way ;P
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
oh ho wandless magic, I don't like dumbledore much, but I assume that's the point, I hope Mark gets told about his abilities anyways...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
wow that was an intense chapter, very well done, very very well done
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Ron Weasley? is in mortal peril! what!