Reviews for LightEcoSage's Humor Stories
NightWish234 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
I'm slightly insulted...
JakAttack14 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
"Oh God, Jak's gone ballistic! He broke though the bonds and I locked myself in the bathroom, and Jak began taking an axe to the door, and he broke though, and now I'm stuck in the toilet with Jak jumping up and down on the lid screaming bloody murder!" No you silly! He's screaming bloody redrum!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Chapters 2,3 & 9. Those have got to be may favorites. All the rest were good to but those are the best.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Jak's JetBoard/Jak's MorphGun?
I can't say which chapter was my favorite. They were all VERY good.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
OH MY GOD, JAK! Put that axe DOWN!
REDRUM! REDRUM! Hahahahahahaha…
Blackbird1313 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Pffffffttt BWAHAHAHAHA! I love it! You, my friend, are a writing LEGEND! Don't ever stop, even if you run out of ideas. If that happens, PM me!
Blackbird1313 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Oh, mah, GAWD! You used a Bloom County comic strip! I love how this chapter turned out. Please keep writing!
Blackbird1313 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
*laughing hysterically* I love it! Poor Daxxie, his girl went off with Jak. I can SO see JakTess happening! I love your stories.
random hyper person chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
“I’ll get it.” Jak opened the door and was greeted by a WHOLE ARMY OF DARK MAKERS! Thousands upon thousands of them! There was no hope for our hero!

“You there!” The head Dark Makers said to Jak. “We’re looking for Jak! Shortish green/blonde hair, blue eyes, blue tunic, last time seen with no pants. Have you seen him?”

Jak’s blue eyes blinked, standing there with a blue tunic and no pants on, running a nervous hand though his short green/blonde hair. “Uh… no.”

“DAMN! He’s eluded us again!” The Dark Marker said as the army walked away.

RHP: LMFAO! XD XD XD! I can image Jak, when he went to get the door saying "I'll get it." REALLY happi and cheery! Oh God! The laughing! It hurts! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
random hyper person chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
RHP: NO! JAK'S MANHOOD! NOO!

Dark Jak:...O.O
random hyper person chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
~“Jak?” Tess asked, slightly surprised.

“Tess.” Jak said simply.

“Daxter!” Daxter said eagerly to get in on the name-calling. (A/N: Like Donkey did in ‘Shrek 2’.)~

RHP: LMAO! That reminds me of the time I was walking down my school hallway and hear two people I NEVER met before go:

"Ashley!"

"Courtney!"

I ran up there and screamed:

"Rachel!"

They looked at me like- O.o

Then I walked away calmly... Hehehe I Have PROBLEMS!
random hyper person chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
RHP: LMFAO! THESE ARE THE FUNNIEST THINGS EVER! NOW MEMORABLE QUOTES!

~(A/N: (tear) There’s nothing quite like hitting your main character in the head repeatedly with a large stick. These are the moments that make life worth living.)~

~“No, Jak! Stay in the chair like a good malicious, freaky person! OH MY GOD, JAK! Put that axe DOWN!”~

~Apparently, Jak was too enraged to figure out that he could just lift the toilet seat to get at , he began performing some sort of war dance on the lid, shouting.~
AgentMaryland93 chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
Ya now I think that Jak may have a large 'omygod' because well I don't really know but he seems like the kind of person to have one!
HAHAHA chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
Thank you for killing my father, Jak. He was a fat-ass anyway.
Demyx's waterbaby chapter 14 . 12/8/2007
-fangirl squeal- i'm sorry, but i couldn't help it...