Reviews for What It's Like
o.O chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Needs more mina xD but your a very good writer. Im actuely serous for a mimi and sora fic you hardly had any mimi.
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I'm not gonna flame you for no lemon! You did a great job on this. Mira is fun to read, and you do a great job writing it. I liked your OC's, they were cool. I want another chapter :p
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hm. Hasn't been updated in ages. Ah well. Hope it isn't a dead story. I loved it, hope you write more.
KamiDarko chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
how sweet.
Sphynxen-Ra chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
-O.O- wow..that was an really amazing first chapter. I think the langeth was great, and the amount of detail was perfect. I like the was you portray the Chacters and evan is really funny...I hope to read the sceond chapter soon..please? I will review it too -gives puppy dog eyes-pretty pwease? nn. tell next chapter -waves- see you soon, I hope.
FiresOfDeath chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
mimi seems so seductive 2 me but other den dat me liked
Shenkai9 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This story was cool, but I think it was a little too long. The things that happen between the begining of the story when we first hear of Sora's night, to the point where we finally findout what happens are kind of dull and uniteresting. Although the part in the library was pretty clever. I think I'm beginnig to see similarities between your stories.
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
wow, my first mira and it's awesome!
Ishida2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Nice work (u)

Started a little slow but had a really cute end.

You're a great author.

Thank You for this fiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
It was good. hope you make more.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Um...I'm trying to be nice here, but I just don't really see any Mimi/Sora *feelings*. The whole story is taken up with random...things that have nothing to do with the actual relationship between Mimi and Sora. I know you said it was a "typical day" but frankly, this is boring. I almost fell asleep reading the section with the card game. Why isn't Sora hanging out with her real friends, Taichi, Yamato, Mimi, and all the others? Where's Piyomon? This reads to me more like a fantasy of yours, not something Sora wants or is living.

I know you can do better. Have Mimi and Sora TALK to each other, interact, have feelings and problems. Please.
pcnat4 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
it was long but it was good i hope the next one will be good andm i hope u right more bye