Reviews for Dakaath: Prince of Darkness
Drew86419 chapter 18 . 4/30
I really am done with this story now. I like to read romantic stories mixed with the adventure and suspense but you are blatantly making Harry cheat on his girlfriend. Why, why must he do this? Can he not be a normal fucking person and be happy with one fucking girlfriend or do you think that boys are allowed to do whatever they want. I don't care if he was a incubus, you stay loyal to your partner.
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 1/19
Harry and the other student defender's had to use such lethal force against the attacking death eaters not perhaps because all of them wanted to kill the death eaters but because they couldn't stop them by throwing stunners at them. They had no choice but to fight dirty as they did, that's what I think. There's no time for a chivalry in this war against Voldermort and his minions - not any longer! Why does Dumbledore talk to Harry as an adult, not as a child he wants to control - he might get somewhere? Why has no one much mentioned Harry, two new pets?
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 1/19
I imagine that Professor Snape is just waiting for term to start to try to get revenge upon Harry? But I think that Harry will give the Professor and some of the other hard-line purebloods and neutrals something to thing about or rather worry over? Personally I can't wait until the time comes for Harry, to slap down both Voldemort and his death eaters but also Dumbledore and the Ministry.
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 1/19
It puzzles me (so perhaps I missed something in the beginning of this story) to explain exactly why old Dumbledore believes that Harry's wings have some kind of connection to Veela's? Why did Dumbledore give Harry such tainted view upon Lord Grindewald and Alphonse Evan's time in the demon realm - why did he paint the demons as well nasty, I wonder?

It amazes me how everyone always wants to know everything about Harry's business or personal life, along with his secrets but don't share any with him. Its Dumbledore's fault that Harry, hasn't not properly schooled as a pureblood heir of the House of Potter, Black and Lord Evans?
crusherman5 chapter 7 . 1/8
Why did you remove all of the lemons ;-;
Hsransderlock chapter 30 . 11/15/2014
Really interesting story, kept me begging for more after every chapter. I hope that you'll find time to continue this Magnificent, Wonderful, Exquisite, Amazing and Creative story. Perhaps you shouldn't have removed the explicit content as that'll add as a boost to the overall story and word count (: Hoping to see you pick up the pen and write again! Ranked this story as one of my top tens
Fenryka chapter 30 . 9/15/2014
Great story. Too bad it's discontinued. Would have loved to see it finished.
GamerNaruto chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
U really need to update I just finished the story and couldn't for more then I looked at the updated date and I was like DAMN so can u please update.
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Lemons...! Please?
kennyd736 chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
Wow this story was very well written! I think you're idea and the way you executed it was original and entertaining. I'm sad to see the story discontinued as I really do love the plot but I get that you have you're reasons
Michael Bourne chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
you kept harry out of the loop. lets see how you like when harry keeps you out of the loop old man
Vitiosus Mortem chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Dang it the content was removed!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
You fuckin suck for taking the lemon out
reptoholic chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Love the story so far, I wish could read the original, besides the lemons, I wonder how much dialogue I am missing that occurs during their bed talk.
MasterShadowAssassin chapter 30 . 3/14/2014
Great story hope you update soon.-MSA
2,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »