Reviews for Dakaath: Prince of Darkness
willyclv78 chapter 10 . 4/7/2016
order/balance/chaosshin megami tensei, it's better than good/evil themes
Silvr Shadeslayr chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
Sorry, but during Harry's and Bellatrix's fight I noticed that Harry blocked Crucio curse with a protego. I thought that the unforgivables were impossible to block
Ciarle chapter 30 . 2/5/2016
Loved the story. Hoping against hope for more or a rewrite.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I sincerely doubt Goblins have a "President". Kings? Rulers? Emperors? Monarchs? Sovereigns? Tyrants? Overlords? Those things do come to mind, but never President.
arckane chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
what up with harry being a bitch hes like call me harry not my lord and he didn't even kill one person as a example for attacking him booooooo
Stratre chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
it upsets me that this is abandoned \ it was awesome
Stratre chapter 22 . 9/2/2015
i wish you posted the removed content somewhere else man the lack of some of it sucks i also wish you hadnt abandoned this im starting to love it
Blazeb79 chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
I know this story is discontinued but its nevertheless a good read. Sure I have small complaints but I'm treating it as a real book not as a fanfic. I would have loved to read about cho's method of payback towards harry lol. Oh well .
Blazeb79 chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
I love this story so far its sad that its discontinued but I shall continue anyways.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I love hitomi can wait to see her back in.
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
I liked this chapter, it felt more like a set up for future chapters.
Drew86419 chapter 18 . 4/30/2015
I really am done with this story now. I like to read romantic stories mixed with the adventure and suspense but you are blatantly making Harry cheat on his girlfriend. Why, why must he do this? Can he not be a normal fucking person and be happy with one fucking girlfriend or do you think that boys are allowed to do whatever they want. I don't care if he was a incubus, you stay loyal to your partner.
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Harry and the other student defender's had to use such lethal force against the attacking death eaters not perhaps because all of them wanted to kill the death eaters but because they couldn't stop them by throwing stunners at them. They had no choice but to fight dirty as they did, that's what I think. There's no time for a chivalry in this war against Voldermort and his minions - not any longer! Why does Dumbledore talk to Harry as an adult, not as a child he wants to control - he might get somewhere? Why has no one much mentioned Harry, two new pets?
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
I imagine that Professor Snape is just waiting for term to start to try to get revenge upon Harry? But I think that Harry will give the Professor and some of the other hard-line purebloods and neutrals something to thing about or rather worry over? Personally I can't wait until the time comes for Harry, to slap down both Voldemort and his death eaters but also Dumbledore and the Ministry.
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
It puzzles me (so perhaps I missed something in the beginning of this story) to explain exactly why old Dumbledore believes that Harry's wings have some kind of connection to Veela's? Why did Dumbledore give Harry such tainted view upon Lord Grindewald and Alphonse Evan's time in the demon realm - why did he paint the demons as well nasty, I wonder?

It amazes me how everyone always wants to know everything about Harry's business or personal life, along with his secrets but don't share any with him. Its Dumbledore's fault that Harry, hasn't not properly schooled as a pureblood heir of the House of Potter, Black and Lord Evans?
2,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »