Reviews for Ron one half Book 2: Middleton Mayhem

bervo mabey ther will-be booine 1/2 atter-cold-booine

become-a-sawn-atter-hot-wahter-booine-is-hunman-again

this-a-iade-you-cood-use
bigherb81 chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Lovin the story so far especially the fact that Ron had wood. And love how you worked in the 40 year old virgin quote (Awsome movie by the way). I really hope that you finish this story soon I'm dying to see how everything turns out for Ron and how much more craziness will ensue. Or if you'll have the Ranma crew in the US to add to the crazy. But lookin forward to upcoming chapters. Peace Out.
Azure Neko chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
This is fun. Do please keep up the good work. I'm waiting...
E. 0rchid chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
Wow, it's about time! I've been waiting on an update for this story since for friggin' ever! This story is great, this chapter is great, and I hope you update soon!

Smell Ya' Later!
Isamu chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
I've been a fan of Ranma since forever (tool me so long to get the "Training Ground of Cursed Springs" Ani-Mayhem card...), and I'm (well obviously) a Kim Possible fan. I read threw the first book, and was delighted not only by the humor, but by the hint of something really big is coming. I'm all about the last big fight to end a story. So more specifics about book 2. Monte with amnesia? Sure, done all over the place, but that doesn't mean that it's without merit. The reactions of Ron's parents to his future wives? Priceless. I really like that his parents (especially his mom) aren't wretched people. See that a little too often. Shego being sent threw the cat training. Well shit. And seeing her go into her cat stance at the end of chapter 7, hell yeah? However, Kim does need some sort of power balance against the more and more potent Ron. Ron has always been able to lay the smack down when needed, but only when needed. I don't think Kim could stand being left behind in mission mode. Add into that Ron's magic training, and... yeah. The love potion chapter is really why I started in on this one (Cyberwraith9 told me about the story with that chapter as an example, and I knew I had to read it). I also like the set up for the painfully disastrous date night that's coming up, as I can see Ron trying to balance the "just friends" date with Yori, the "revenge" date with Tara, and the "shit what am I doing here" date with Josh all on one night, with Kim in the background causing havoc since it is her "Ron Night" after all.

So again, in short, good shit. I hope to see more real soon. I also hope to see more of your Highlander crossover soon.
Cyberwraith9 chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
Glad to see an update to this story. It's one of my favorites. Keep it up!
Meca Vegeta chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
awesome
Lady Threarah chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
(falls to the floor, laughing too hard to breathe) Oh man, that was awesome! You are so funny, please keep up the good work!
EfrainMan chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Noes! Neko-Shego! It's getting good now, update soon, pls :3
dreams-walker chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
it's alive, alive!

Nice to see u updating this one, it really cracks me, keep updating!.
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
That was one of the best Chapters I have ever read, can't wait to see what happens next (update soon plz)
Jonakhensu chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Yay! You're back! I can't wait for more. I think Ron is the only one remotely capable of handling Shego right now...
mdizzle chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
Oh man, I've been trying to find a Wii for months! You lucky dog, anyways...loved the chapter but does this mean that Monique will be pursuing Ron too? I laughed at the idea of Mankey becoming another kuno.
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »