Reviews for Ron one half Book 2: Middleton Mayhem
Brother Bludgeon chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Masterful fictioning, brother Parareru (I'm assuming you're a dude, or at the very least a cursed guy that started out as a dude). I jumped over from your Highlander cross and landed immediately on this little gem. I'm a firm believer that Ron is an excellent addition to any manga/anime situation. Very few anime character have his flair for appraising exactly how much his situation tanks.

On a technical note, I hope you'll allow me (if not, I'm doing it anyway because this is a review) to show a scene originally deleted from the first chapter. Enjoy:

"Daddy?" Kim asked, as she heard the Stoppable's car leave her driveway. "Why did you call Mr. Stoppable Frank? And why did he call you Alan?"

Dr. James Timothy Possible paused, stopping halfway as he reached for his newspaper. Turning slowly, a sheepish grin spread across his face and he idly began rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, you see, Kimmie-cub," he said hesitantly, "when you and Ronald first made friends in Pre-Kindergarten, it was your mother and Mrs. Stoppable who would handle everything, arranging play dates and so on. I guess I thought you'd grow out of it. I mean a little girl best friends with a little boy? In my day it was unheard of."

"Daddy!" Kim gasped. "I can't believe you thought that way about me and Ron. I mean what's so wrong with-"

"Settle down, Kim," Dr. Possible broke in, "Ronald is like a son to me, you know that. Lord knows, we feed him enough. It's just when you two were younger I never really bothered to... get to know his parents."

Kim winced as cold realization dawned on her.

"Please, don't tell me you don't even know Ron's Dad's name." she said with a pained whine.

"It's not that simple," he asserted. "By the time we met face to face, you two were inseperable and your mothers were getting on like old friends. I had no idea what his name was, so I panicked and said the first name I could think of. I said 'Nice to see you, Barry.' And he said right back 'Good to see you, too, Richard.' Ever since then, whenever we see eachother we try a new name."

"Daddy, that's just crazy!" she said. "How would you even know if either of you guessed it right?"

"Oh, we'd know," he said, firmly. "We'd know."

"I don't believe this," she began, "his name is... mrrphm?"

"Sh", Dr. Possible said, gently pressing his hand over his daughter's mouth. "I don't expect you to understand, Kimmie-cub. This is about pride. This is an unspoken promise between men. If you were to tell me his name, that would be giving me an unfair advantage. Your mother has tried to tell me dozens of times, just like I'm sure Mrs. Stoppable has tried to him, but it doesn't work that way."

Kim squirmed and twisted out of her father's grip, fighting back the temptation to toss him into the nearest wall.

"Daddy?" she asked, slowly as though talking to a small child, "Did you ever stop to think that, maybe, Mrs. Stoppable told Ron's Dad your name the first time you guys met, and every time he's just been calling you the wrong name just to mess with you?"

Dr. Possible looked like he was about to say something, then promptly shut his mouth as his eyes widened to saucer size. After a moment, his eyes fell, now half lidded with the bitterness of ultimate betrayal.

"We will never speak of this," he said, as he turned and left his daughter shaking her head in the foyer.

The End

Hope you got a kick out of that.

Hope even more you don't hate me for posting it.

Update as you can and try to aim roundhouse kicks at a downward angle,

-Brother Bludgeon
Celestial Pendent chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Did you get the title from love poition # 9. The song? My mom & I love it.
Celestial Pendent chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
The juwish ancestoral spirt would be wierd, unless it was the aunt who make all the traditional yummy foods. ~m yay dad's jewish relatives!~

He wants to see the girls naked coved in food?

The bomb thing, it's drakken, he would.
EfrainMan chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
An enjoyable chapter, I'm glad there will be continuing repercussions to the love potion _
spectre666 chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
LOL, good work. update sooner.
peacekeeperchuck chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
About freaking time...

Great story, I can't wait to read the next part!
Jonakhensu chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
Nice update. I'd have Shego acting more like a cat, though. Hell, _I_ act more like a cat than that. Then again, I basically have a fur coat... Anyways, lets see how the girls feel about Tara dating Ron... I can see her becoming Ron's Kodatchi... Well, if she wasn't so shy, that is.
Otritzi chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
*Pfft* Revoultionary AI that only plays Tic tac toe...*Bursts into a fit of laughter and falls off his chair*...Good one. I wonder if Dr. D will get it to work the way he wants it to.

Keep the chapters coming!
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
That was one of the best Chapters I have read, can't wait to see what happens next (update soon plz)
mdizzle chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
Nice chapter. Hope you update soon. Ron is a reluctant ladie's man
mdizzle chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
I now I haven't reviewed this chapter before but I just want you to know that it was very well put together. Although you did lose some major bonous points with the whole Kim's mom thing.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
Good chapter,Good for the update.I cant believe Bonnie could be so cruel to trick her freind like that for her own devious was so lol funny when Kim would not wake up and perfume had to dunk that bucket of ice cold water on when u .
conan98002 chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
I think your portrayal of kims reaction to getting woken up that way taking it out on ron and being miffed when she lost was pretty dead on.I think I think I forgot to say in my last review but chapter six was hilarious I just reread it and couldnt stop laughing.

another great chapter
Reikson chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
My, my. What a potential for hysterics. Keep it up!
Necrovore chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
The fallout from this will be great :-D
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »