Reviews for Ron one half Book 2: Middleton Mayhem
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Great start.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Forlong chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Will Ron be doing some naughty spying on the girls at school? I'll just have to wait and see.
DragonArmada chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
cannot wait for the next chapter to this story i have been waiting so long for it's continuation.
Yamal chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hehe, you have started this second part of the story in fashion, hehe. Very funny and really interesting chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. _
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
mdizzle chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
you have once again made it on to my favorite stories list. Now are you going to bring Ranma to Middleton to escape the crazyness? hope so. and could you fix the monkey talisman, that thing really should be put back together. and i have noticed that i have the honor to be your first reviewer. don't worry the others will come. but i am looking forward to your next update. see ya
Jaidyn Reiman chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Nice start for book two! Hehehe!
mhan00 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
ah, glad to see one of my favorite stories being continued. excellent start to the second arc of the series. i certainly hope that yori and lo shin offered to pay for their lodging; just going and moving in to even a prospective mate's house is a little presumptuous.
Kitrazzle Fayn chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
*giggles and cheers!* So Dang Cute! I love Ron's Dad, he's hilarious! Not as hilarious as his son/daughter, but hilarious in a more openly dirty-minded way.
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
All right! Book two! I thought you did an excellent job of defining Shego and Drakken's personalities. Some of the things Drakken said were uncanny to how his character really acts! Can't wait for chapter two, keep it up!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9