Reviews for me, you, 2 weeks and no magic
hunneybee108 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
your stories got a neat plot

but

i think that it needs a twist to be more interesting

something shocking and well thought out
Galateagirl chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
I. Love. It.
Hikari Elfie chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
aww, cute story so far, continue writing soon!
iluvsinging333 chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
cool! That's one way I never thought they would first kiss.
oliversangel chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
WoW that last chappie was amazing! update Soon! much love 2 ya
iluvsinging333 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
great plot! please update soon!
llamagrl chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
cmon im hooked on the story about lilly and james coz i wanna know about there parent coz no one has ever said anything about harry's grandparents in the bok
daemoninwhite chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Oh, bad Sirius. *Slaps Sirius's hand*

This is so funny! Please update soon! I really, really, really wanna know how the people react o 4 strangers in their house!
daemoninwhite chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I like the way you've got them both rantng on.

Why does he do that?

Because he likes you.

But,(etc)

Very funny chapter!
daemoninwhite chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Nice description of them, I always find it hard to describe my characters without it sounding like they have never lad eyes on the other person before, or they're talking to the camara/paper/whatever. Very funny! Heehee, poor Lily!
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is so funny! That's just mean of McGonagall to tell them that when they were falling asleep. It reminds me of my old teacher, she woul make s do Maths at the end of the day.

This is a very funny chapter, I'm going to read the rest.
On3-ShoT chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
hurry up? please? liked it! :-)
DancingPandaa chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
I like the story a lot! You have a good mixture of James and Lily being stubborn, so that it's not all James being en egotistical prick. And I love the fact that they have to live together... ). Anyhow, update soon and keep up the good work!
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
OMG! This whole chapter is like from DDL, Dilwae Dulhania Lejainga, I don't think I spelled that right. KEEP UPDATING CUZ I JUST LUV UR FIC!
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
I LOVE UR FIC. I have a question though, is Lokini Asian Indian, like from India. If she is that is certainly not an Indian, or is it Fijian?