Reviews for Legacy
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Interesting. WHich version of the rangers is he from? DOn't recognise the place or the name Carter.
BellaCordelia chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This story brings a light to my face. It's so nice and refreshing to see a new kind of cross over between PR and another universe that hasn't been done, at least that I have seen, a million times over. If you ever find the time in your crazy schedule, continuing this train of thought would be interesting.
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This was great. I had never even thought about that kind of connection till I read this. :)
Tsukino Akume chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Wow, you've been one of my favorite authors since I discovered Power Rangers *had* fanfiction. I was so bummed when you seemed to drop out of sight. Glad to see more postings, even though this one's ancient to you, I'm sure. I noticed your Cam fic (also very cool, by the way) and decided to browse your profile, where I found this. I love it. I've never imagined Carter being from Gotham, but somehow it works. It's wonderful to see the family bonding, and I like the humor at the end. Apparently superheroism will always run in the family. Not that we're complaining. _ Looking forward to more of your wonderful stories!
The Leader In Red chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
This is too freakin' good! I love Carter Grayson, he's great! This is awesome!
Wavelength chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
*giggling* Oh, that's wonderful! Is everyone named Grayson in the whole multiverse related to Dick, tho? I mean, Mr. Spock, Carter the Red Ranger, and I can't remember how many others...

But it's good to see the Batclan happy, and everyone with who they ought to be with. It's a good story, as good as any of PC. :) You should post it at Jenga's.
Jeremy chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
This was a good story. Please write some more... _
Icarii Enchantress chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Very cool story...I liked it. *Steff
Overglow Angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Cool.
Lera chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
that was a great story! your one of my fav authors. you could turn this into a really nice full length story or series. please write more!
Jade Daniels chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Interesting twist on a last name. *grins* I like it.
Super ZEO Silver chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
This was a great story. I think you may want to make it into a full fledged story.
Overglow Angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Okay that made me LIKE Carter. I really hated him, but now I don't. You're my fav author.
bhotanni chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
ha cool:) I'm real shaky on the Batman universe, I used to watch it on and off. but i still think it was a nice read:)
SilverSpace chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
I like it. I can't wait for the next part