Reviews for Catch My Fall
sarah chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
You know its a very emotional someone from their true love is just not done.
Luisa chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Sorry i just realised i wrote oon the wrong fanfic.
Luisa chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Well i would have preferred if you used the same names from the last fanfic. But yeah otherwise it is good.
Niggaslut chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Whoaaaa can u plz add more sex if u continue dis story
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
:,( I am crying because of James and Lily's tragic demise, and because of the song that I think represents them and all of the people who died in oth wars, Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood.
Tigerlils chapter 27 . 5/29/2012
I think this is amazing!
amyroseelizabeth chapter 27 . 9/22/2011
the ending to this made me want to cry, its been so good reading this one and the first one :) your an amazing writer keep up the good work hopefully your other stories will be just as great.
The Atlantean chapter 27 . 10/28/2010
Very good, I have enjoyed reading this and its prequal. But will there be a sequal? Like a short one, maybe about after Lily and James's death?
The Atlantean chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
So far, so good. Noticed in your AN, Lily was 21 when she died and had Harry around 19-20 (you can work it out due to the grave stone in HP and the DH)
Jamie daughter of Poseidon chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
i loved it it was happy sometimes and sad sometimes peter needs to go die in a hole
Annabeth9206 chapter 27 . 4/21/2010
This was so sad. You had me crying at least 5 times. My sister was looking at me like I was crazy.
Lily Ginerva Hermione Potter chapter 27 . 1/1/2010
You are a BRILLIANT WRITER! I loved your story so much. The ending made me cry. I cried not only because it was touching, but also because it was over. I really enjoyed reading your fic.
Lily Ginerva Hermione Potter chapter 25 . 1/1/2010
STUPID PETER! BREAKING THE MARAUDERS APART! I LOVE BOTH REMUS AND SIRIUS! PETER NEEDS TO DIE! ARRGGH, POOR REMUS, POOR SIRIUS, POOR LILY AND JAMES POTTER, POOR HARRY! IT'S ALL PETER"S FAULT! HE TORE APART NUMEROUS FAMILIES! PETER IS WORSE THAN VOLDY!

Great Story! :D
Skepo chapter 27 . 3/7/2009
this story is amazing along with its prequel. AH! amazing
mollywolly chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
Amazing stories, I thought both were really great, even though they were extremly sad. Keep it up with your other stories!