Reviews for Search For The New
FanBase chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Man i shud really come 2 here more often
Yours is unique cuz u cant really find a digimon fic that has joe a lier.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
Both stories were pretty good. The first one really showed our Christian faith.

Please read my fanfics as well. I have a knack for including myself in my fanfics. So I'm in all of them.
crest of music chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
Omg I love this story I can't wait to read the sequal to this. I'm soo glad that Sora came out ok and that there was a new DD.
cherrichik chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
now, despite my criticism before, this is one story i DO like. the taiora is sweet, and your christian, AND black so i totally take back my words. i hate seeing people being racist. im sorry if you thought that was a racist comment. i am asian, and i get made fun of heaps. it aint fun. but enough of that. there is TAKARI, (cheers) TAIORA (double cheers) and there is hardly any MATT! not that i have anything against matt, but its just that he DID become soras boyfriend, a crime upon which he should die for. at least izzy and mimi are an interesting couple to try. better than daikari anyway. the terms were very proffesional, half the time i didnt even know what you were going on about! but one thing,

a. i am not a baby. i am thirteen, high school.

b. what is it with people sizing up other people by saying, "i have been on this website longer than you have. i am oldr. i got my account WAY before you did." so what? i really don't mind you signed up before me. but whats that got to do with anything? you've been a member longer than i have. so?

c. i do not make up excuses just for the benefit of other people and the humiliation of myself.
Gabumon7000 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Twins! Awesome! A sequal would be nice! Keep up the good work!
thebookwormxo chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Great story! I really hope you make a sequel. Really very good. :)
the-faith-less-one chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
SEQUEL!

Angel.
Dark Qiviut chapter 10 . 3/18/2005
Hi, KhakiBlueSocks. I have the two factors of your stories(this one and Love Knows No Yammato), and I must say they're beautifully written. I really enjoyed them. You had no idea how heart-felt they felt. Many parts of those two stories gave me tears. Thank you for writing something like this. You have put yourself as an elite of authors out there (in the Digimon section).

Now, I like to say something here. I have a C2 Community out called "All for Sonic, and One for Digimon." I added "Love Knows No Yammato" in the Community not long ago. This story will be the next to join the list.

Congratulations, KhakiBlueSocks, for holding this honor.

*added story to favs list, then adds it to C2 Archive*
Ach123314 chapter 10 . 2/18/2005
Awesome story, man! I noticed how Paige34 used Doc McKnight in her story a little bit. I'd say that's a big complement. Anyway, keep writing! (Oh, yeah, and keep posting, too! )
arashi099 chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
beautiful ending. _
arashi099 chapter 9 . 2/17/2005
ahh...i understand the punctuation problem now hehe. i like the flashback at the beginning of this chapter to explain. you did a great job with that and with the dialogue. _
arashi099 chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
hehe, i definitely wasn't expecting this kind of turn. in this chapter, i noticed there was some missing punctuation that kind of bothered me every now and then. but otherwise, very good writing and very interesting. _
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
*Clapping* Wow, good story! It was kinda' sad at first!
oh i'm flying chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
Oh goodiness! If you stop writing I may have to hurt you!

I'm glad you're finished for your sake though, I know how it can feel! I'm working on a novella, and, *sigh*... A sequal if you're so inclined!

~Becka

Note to self: Reroute email.
Litanya chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
Aww! Koumiko and Tatshua are so cute! Anyway, this is really good. It would be good if you could make a sequel, but you don't have to if you don't have time. I know I struggle to find time to write and read on this site. Anyway, great work! I think you're a really great author!