Reviews for The Jackal and the Innocent
Kidiu chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Wah, how can it be over?! It was so beautiful, sweet, hot... Everything! And there was definitely an element of mystery. Well! I absolutely loved this, thank you!
bostafu chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Well, I certainly enjoyed THAT. kekeke. And yaay Yami makes his move!
bostafu chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Aww such a cute Jackal... kyu kyu
Asquerus chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Nyu? o3o

Good job! Very descriptive, wondeful, and very imaginative and creative! The lemon was very good too. Both sweet and sour! I would make this longer but there's fangasm juice running from my nose..

-thanks for posting!

-favorited-

-Darkie
from-silence chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
This story is fantastic. I love the last chapter. I don't think there is anything that could have made it better. Keep writing stories i hope all your stories come out this good
Cheshire Stripe chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
*holding nose as blood gushes from it* Well I must say that was hot :3
Shiny Bachuru chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Jesus, that was intense. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a VERY cold shower. *coughs*
ShadowTalon chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
God, I just re-read this entire story, and don't want to believe that it's over! WHY CAN'T THERE BE MORE?

This is definitely the best puzzleshipping story I've ever read, but it's going to end right after the most passionate part? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO?

I swear to god I would do anything to have you continue this story.
ShadowTalon chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
My...god...

I LOVE YOU!

*extreme fangirl scream*

BEST. PUZZLESHIPPING. PIECE. EVER!
narutoluvr4evr chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
*DROOLS* Beautifully done!
copycat-capycot chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
There's just something about possessive!feral!sexy!Yami that makes the story fun to read...
EsmeTyler chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
This story has the best Puzzleshipping Lemon I've read, seriously.

Now please excuse me, I have to go mop the drool off my floor. :)
Niisanchan chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Holy fuck! I must be dreaming! There's so much to praise... and I'm too lazy to do it!

INSANE LEMON! The best I have ever read in my whole life!

Ahem... yeah... I'll think I'll have to stop rereading it thou... _
kingleby chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
i love the idea that yami had another form whn he was weaker, such a cool idea _
DaakuKitsune chapter 4 . 3/16/2006