Reviews for Metroid Prime 3 Boogeyman
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Wow, very creepy. Please continue, I want know what happens next!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Hey! This is pretty good! Please continue. I want to know what happens next!
Carlee chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Don't listen to them.I thik your story's great
CyberneticMagician chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
This story is awesome! Please finish it! Could you review Metroid Ragnarok? I've only got one review.
Looneyman chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Oh, this is getting good. The way Samus isn't strong enough to fight the boogeyman reminds me of Metroid Fusion (With the SA-X, though I won't give spoilers to anyone who hasn't played the game)

Anyway, I'm curious about this Mr. Information. I wonder who is really is. Update soon.
Looneyman chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
Nice. The atmosphere was very fittingg ant it runs exactly like the games. Keep up the excellent work
MisterChief chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
Very Metroid-ish! Everything gets destroyed...I hate how that always happens.

BTW, regarding your question how the five-point-palm-exploding-heart technique worked: you hit five pressure points on an enemy's body, then let them walk away. After five steps, the heart explodes inside them and they die. Grotesque, no?
Looneyman chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Wow, this ran very much like both Metroid Prime Gamecube games. It certinly has my Interest.
Freak1 chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
Damn it man...a very cool fic, but you are destroying it with the damn '&' u always say 'He did that & he jumped & he fired & he falled & and hes hurt & hes dying & this is the end' You should reformat the story and use AND instead of - &
micheal patrik chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow, pretty interesting, me like, me like alot. update soon! cant wait!
Infernal Angel chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
OMG all this time and you write only THAT? i was hoping that you were going to write longer chapters, but i guessed grong...ohh and don't use '&' when writing, it sucks. Beter use 'and'.
Mega Man X0 chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
goo chapter, I liked it, really
MegaMan X0 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
too lazy to log in, good opening can;t wait for more
Wolfbrother chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
One thing: do NOT make chapters with THIS few words. This has NO detail, and is shit-lazy.