Reviews for His Humanity
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I loved it!
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I thought her name was spelled 'Seras'. lol, it's not important, i was merely wondering. :) i really like this fic! keep up the amazing work!
bend over backwards chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love it!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I 3'ed this story! I read it like everyday!
Amy G. Stahl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
that story was purfect. I loved it.
Lollipop Visitor chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nothing bu7t love for this was so well written I felt like I was watching an episode. This shows an excellent understanding of the characters and it is beautifly and fluidly told, everything is running smooth. Maybe you should see if you could start writting your own manga.

All the best for You

Lolipop
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
awesome
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Great interpretation of how the series could end. I’ve never really thought of Seras tempering Alucard’s temperament. The transition between the past and present were very smooth and there was no confusion. Also, Alucard’s reaction in the wake of Integra’s death was well-done. I positively adore the image of him kneeling in front of Seras with his head in her lap (which is why this is a favorite of mine). Wonderful job.
Septemberheaded chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow! This is a wonderful shot at AlucardxSeras. It's very difficult to find a story that actually has a credible reason for them to be together and isn't just omg!smut! XD And even though this was written two years ago, you wouldn't be interested in doing another Hellsing fic? You captured the Alucard, Integral & Seras dynamic quite well on your first try. D Either way, thanks for the lovely fic.
PandylBas chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
*claps* That was beatiful man, I teared near the end. I loved it. A bit with alucard crying kinda was bent off, I can't see him doing that. I mean he would be depressed but not crying depressed, but good enough story anyway
hisbeautifullychaoticslut chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Beautifully done story. Keep up the good work.
bodiddleydarn chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
One word; beautiful. You realy have a way with words. God speed in your talent with anything you write.

R.
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Thank You.

It's all I can say, thanks for a wonderfully sweet ficlet. You made my night .
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was very good and I like the way you go deep into it as you read the story. I like it a lot