Reviews for Of Vanity and Ribbon Candy
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was so sweet! I love that story! Dai-chan is so cute and misunderstood a lot... Poor Dai. Great story!
lukomouse chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I've seen plenty of your stories but I don't think I've ever read any of them. I'm glad I did and it's now 3:50 so I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
WandererWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Cute. Funny story, skillfully written as well.
Reaoki chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
lol that was a good fic. though i dont think Daisuke would go THAT far for a cookie, it was really funny. keep up the good work!
Zeto chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Lol, Dai-chan! He never learns! And that's why we love him. Hee~

Such a cute fic! Funny and entertaining. I love it!
Azure Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Very cute!
MichantheNinja chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
E! Wow, this is so awesome! *sigh* I just can't seem to find any new Dai/Ken ficcys these days. All of the good ones i've found have been abandoned or finished (in which case i've read them a bazillion times lol)

Keep writing!

lotsa luv, Keeosu!
Monch-D-Roof chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
aw that was so adorable.. i wonder what dai would really look like with blonde hair *ponders* anyways... really cute story :3
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This was cute. . . I liked it. . . And. . . I don't think Thanksgiving is something celebrated in Japan.

Oh well. . . heehee. . .I liked this, it was funny, and it made me feel better *stupid snow & salt & cold & friends & girlfriends*

Heehee. . .I would like to see more like this in your one-shot collection.
takuya chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
wow that was very cool i loved it so very much
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
*snickers* This is the kind of Daisuke humor that's actually *funny*. It's something he really *would* do, and a logical Miyako-esque response. Very well done indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing the other one-shots in this 'universe' or whatever you'd like to call it.

I'd go nitpicking, but I'm just not in the mood right now. M...I should find something. Okay! I know! I'm not sure if Daisuke really would be *blonde* after that situation. His hair might be lighter, but just one wash probably wouldn't do it, unless it was something stronger than bleach/peroxide. But it was funny anyway. :)